SASS Wire Forum

Just wondering....about time.....

Chili Ron

Howdy,

The fall time change. What a waste of time.

How many clocks do you still STILL  STILL   have to change?

I have one more.....the one in my daily driver.

I just keep fergitting.....

Best

CR

Car and two battery clocks and one plug in digital. I do em all the night before except my car. Such a pain in the behind! 

5 in the house...two wall clocks, an alarm clock, the stove and microwave.  4 vehicles, including the '17 Harley Davidson.  The 2002 Chevy 3500 is a snap to change, the others not so much.

My pocket/belt watch, the stove and microwave, the wall clock in the living room, the wall clock in the shop, the alarm clock in the bedroom, one in Ol’ Green and two in the Buick.  That’s NINE!

• Chili Ron changed the title to Just wondering....about time.....

Three. Range/oven, microwave and "I don't know why I have it anymore" alarm clock. I would list my vehicle radio/cd in the truck but I never bothered to reset the clock after I changed the battery.

TIME CHANGES SUCK!!

4 hours ago, Chili Ron said:

Howdy,

The fall time change. What a waste of time.

How many clocks do you still STILL  STILL   have to change?

I have one more.....the one in my daily driver.

I just keep fergitting.....

Best

CR

Don't change anything.  I live in Arizona and we are way to hell and gone too sophisticated to  deal with little kid solutions to NON-problems.

I reset my watch. My phone reset itself. The next time the power goes off I will reset the microwave. And when the batteries die in the wall clocks I will reset them. But changing the time on the clocks because the calendar says so? No, I don't think so.

Plenty of them in the house. It’s just practice for the winter. When driving with the camper to AZ we cross time zones every few days.  It’s no big deal after a while.  
Coming home it’s often two changes in a day.  EST to EDT at the NM border and a time zone that afternoon in W TX. 
If EDT bothers a person I guess they must be miserable on the road.  
I just call it time travel and laugh. 

Archived