SASS Wire Forum

Humbled and privileged

Wooden Nickel

I’ve met so many great folks at the limited matches I’ve shot. Every single one has been welcoming and helpful.  Even with that experience I was hesitant to place my first classified ad. Having done a few this year I must say that every interaction has been equally positive. This is a community of ladies and gents  that I’m humbled and privileged to associate with.  

Wooden Nickel

I've only been screwed one time on here, about three years ago when I bought a stainless New Vaquero with some major cosmetic damage carefully hidden in the pictures and not disclosed in the description. On the flip side, I've sold two rifles here that had problems I wasn't aware of. I offered to pay for repairs or a refund, but neither took me up on it.

I've had only good experiences here too but that doesn't mean I let my guard down any.  Scammers know we cowfolk are a good and generally trusting (and generally older) bunch -- so they regularly try to take advantage of this fact.  Always always always do what you can to check out who you are sending money or valuables to, and that the "money" someone sends to you is real.

Archived