SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee State Championship June 1-3, 2023

The application is now online for the Regulators Reckoning, The Tennessee State Championship, June 1-3 2023. We will have 12 Main Match Stages, 10 Side Matches, 4 stage Warmup Match, 4 stage Black Powder Match, 4 stage Wild Bunch Match, Friday Night Dinner on the Range and Saturday Night Awards Banquet all included in the entry fee. 

We will also do "Are You Tough Enough To Wear Pink" on Thursday and collect money for the American Cancer Society all weekend.

Book your rooms, Air BnB's, Campgrounds early, sometimes things get scarce when it gets closer.

Hope to see everyone there!

Thanks

Randy

Last years Friday night Door Prizes (you must be present to win).

8031E2EE-CBC2-49D9-9456-06DC00EC3C44.thumb.jpeg.582ced2640448064f74f369d550e79b6.jpeg805117A3-0694-41CC-ADAD-29F0B7E47D3E.thumb.jpeg.fb7589361a890ce97da6d9060fbed92d.jpeg

That's a long list of fun stuff!  You left out the part about shooting with 200+ of your closest friends (even though you may not know all of them yet) and the part about one of the best run most fun matches in the country.

The Burt bunch will be there for sure.  We already have our farmhouse reserved.

Yep. Max & Ophelia Payne will be there, as always!

Skeeterbite and I really want to go next year. Any advice on a decent hotel close to the range?

I know Wartrace has some listed on their website, but would like to get advice from people who have stayed on one.

We stayed at the Jamenson Inn years ago, but I dont think its still open

Thanks

2 hours ago, Snakebite Dust SASS 75484 said:

Skeeterbite and I really want to go next year. Any advice on a decent hotel close to the range?

I know Wartrace has some listed on their website, but would like to get advice from people who have stayed on one.

We stayed at the Jamenson Inn years ago, but I dont think its still open

Thanks

I’m only 45 minutes from the range so I always go home so I can’t help on motels, I’m sure others will reply. You might check with Scarlett, I think she and Tommy have been staying at a Bed and Breakfast in Bell Buckle that she said was really nice.

Thanks 

Randy 

Archived