Jump to content

Congratulation... Billy The Avenger


Widder, SASS #59054
 Share

Recommended Posts

As of today,  11-14-22,  Billy the Avenger is officially a JEDI Council Member.

 

There are now 4 Council members who can individually recognize a new JEDI GF,  recommend GF of the Year and

also recommend 'Master' status for an existing JEDI.

 

Of those of you who know Billy, you will understand why the Council is happy to have him.  

He carries his light saber proud.

 

Present Council members are:  Possum Skinner in Louisiana,   Jed I Knight in Oregon, Billy the Avenger in Illinois, and myself in E.Tennessee.

 

Congrats Billy.

 

..........Widder

 

  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

As of today,  11-14-22,  Billy the Avenger is officially a JEDI Council Member.

 

There are now 4 Council members who can individually recognize a new JEDI GF,  recommend GF of the Year and

also recommend 'Master' status for an existing JEDI.

 

Of those of you who know Billy, you will understand why the Council is happy to have him.  

He carries his light saber proud.

 

Present Council members are:  Possum Skinner in Louisiana,   Jed I Knight in Oregon, Billy the Avenger in Illinois, and myself in E.Tennessee.

 

Congrats Billy.

 

..........Widder

 

Who all have master status? Are there many?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Who all have master status? Are there many?

 

Thanks you guys, I'm here for all, to help, train, untrain lol, even for a Duelist like you Tennessee Williams

 

There is 13 Masters, I had to cut my Finger off to get in haha

  1. Lassiter
  2. Badlands Bud
  3. Badlands Ben
  4. Max Montana
  5. Curl E. Kay (Lady Gunfighter)
  6. Walker Colt
  7. Doc Shapiro
  8. Wild Root
  9. Easy Rider
  10. Nueces Outlaw
  11. H. G. Wells
  12. Last Kiss (Lady Gunfighter)
  13. Billy the Avenger
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yessir!  That’ll do!!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Billy the Avenger said:

 

Thanks you guys, I'm here for all, to help, train, untrain lol, even for a Duelist like you Tennessee Williams

 

There is 13 Masters, I had to cut my Finger off to get in haha

  1. Lassiter
  2. Badlands Bud
  3. Badlands Ben
  4. Max Montana
  5. Curl E. Kay (Lady Gunfighter)
  6. Walker Colt
  7. Doc Shapiro
  8. Wild Root
  9. Easy Rider
  10. Nueces Outlaw
  11. H. G. Wells
  12. Last Kiss (Lady Gunfighter)
  13. Billy the Avenger

I like to think of myself as half a jedi twice removed.:ph34r:

   One of these days, ole Widder may do something to garner master status hisowndangself. Why, he's already the 2nd best liar I know of. They don't call him the mouth of the south fer nothin'! If he'd straighten up and quit stealing candy from little kids that is.

 

  Congratulations Billy!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3CAC54E9-5E2E-40C5-ABF0-1578C8A37E5D.thumb.jpeg.d9813b9d00a7aed5a19be623c3dbae6a.jpegI’m super happy for the JEDI Council and for @Billy the Avenger!! He’s an outstanding ambassador for the Gunfighter category - smokeless or frontier cartridge. 

Billy, Proud you must be! 
 

Big hugs!

 

Scarlett

JEDI 235
 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I like to think of myself as half a jedi twice removed.:ph34r:

   One of these days, ole Widder may do something to garner master status hisowndangself. Why, he's already the 2nd best liar I know of. They don't call him the mouth of the south fer nothin'! If he'd straighten up and quit stealing candy from little kids that is.

 

  Congratulations Billy!

 

Hey, I've been known to steal candy from the little kids Moma's also.

 

..........Widder

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congratulations Billy!!! Well deserved.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congratulations Billy the Avenger, I will give you a 9.5.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/14/2022 at 8:36 PM, Billy the Avenger said:

 

Thanks you guys, I'm here for all, to help, train, untrain lol, even for a Duelist like you Tennessee Williams

 

There is 13 Masters, I had to cut my Finger off to get in haha

  1. Lassiter
  2. Badlands Bud
  3. Badlands Ben
  4. Max Montana
  5. Curl E. Kay (Lady Gunfighter)
  6. Walker Colt
  7. Doc Shapiro
  8. Wild Root
  9. Easy Rider
  10. Nueces Outlaw
  11. H. G. Wells
  12. Last Kiss (Lady Gunfighter)
  13. Billy the Avenger

 

Should add a Bad River Marty to that list too...  I'm sure he would appreciate it :) 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.