SASS Wire Forum

Yellowstone Series 5

Buckshot Bear

1 hour ago, sassnetguy50 said:

@Buckshot Bear How does tv scheduling work in Australia?  Will you be watching the show the same second we are in the USA or are you watching it 8pm local time?

We don’t even watch it the same time as everyone else in USA. Why should they?

The first hour was kinda slow but it sure did pick up in the second hour! Great series!!

25 minutes ago, Cheatin Charlie said:

I like the show,  but the Dutton family is the type of cattle baron Kevin Cosner fought in the movie Open Range.

Yep!!! Get off my lawn!!!:lol:

1 hour ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Just signed up for Paramount+ expecting to watch season 5 of Yellowstone. It’s not available and has to accessed through other $ options. 

Just cancelled P+. What a crock. :angry:

“TULSAKING” is the promo code for a free month trial to Paramount plus.  I read that you need a tv provider login showing you paid for Paramount Network to stream season 5.

5 hours ago, Last Call Saul said:

its not on Paramount plus, it's on paramount network and commercials are long. you can get it for extra $ on prime with no breaks

Exactly! I watched it on Paramount commercials and all!! I’m not paying extra to get Yellowstone , it’s not that great!

13 hours ago, sassnetguy50 said:

“TULSAKING” is the promo code for a free month trial to Paramount plus.  I read that you need a tv provider login showing you paid for Paramount Network to stream season 5.

A lot of programs do that. We cut the cable cord years ago and still no regrets. There’s just not enough programming worth paying the extra $$ to watch, especially when you still have to put up with commercials. 

We’ll either do the pay per view option without commercials, or wait for it come out on dvd like we did for the other seasons. We’re not in a hurry. 

I don't watch anything real time. Wife and I rent DVRs from Spectrum and record all that we watch. Commercials of any kind drive me batty and I just fast forward thru them. I don't buy any streaming services. There's just not that many worthwhile shows on that I care for. NCIS  had what she calls a crossover with part I on NCIS and part II on NCIS Hawaii. The Hawaii show has 2 regular agents who are lesbians. They hugged and kissed throughout. I won't watch that show anymore. Anything that pushes anything in that lgbqtwgsu category I don't watch anymore. 

PF

Finally got to see the two hour Season 5 premier...meh. I'm sure it will improve as the season goes. Watched it on dvr and fast forwarded through the commercials fortunately...I'm not a Stallone fan.

The kids sure have gotten big. I'm not so sure that Monica (Kayce's wife) is the same actress as in previous seasons. Why hasn't Jamie visited the Train Station, what a weasel.

Looking forward to future episodes.

On 11/14/2022 at 5:12 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

The first hour was kinda slow but it sure did pick up in the second hour! Great series!!

For a season premier, it was a little lackluster. But it beat anything else in the time slot.

We only have antenna tv but I have lots of dvds of shows that I can enjoy watching again periodically.  When I go out of town and stay in a hotel with cable, hbo and other channels I am amazed at how hard it is to find something I really want to see. 

Basically Sons of Anarchy on horses in Montana. Don’t forget Taylor Sheridan was on SOA as Deputy Hale. 
John = Clay

Gemma = Beth

Kayce = Jax

Monica = Tara

Jimmy = Juice

Sheriff = Sheriff

Rip = Chibs & Tig 

Llody = Bobby

Bunkhouse = Clubhouse 

The Yellowstone = The Club

Ram trucks = Harleys 

Y Brand = SOA Tattoo 

8 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Never watched Sons of Anarchy.

It’s was extremely popular at the time. The main character was a bad guy that wanted to be a good guy but he just couldn’t let go of his club, and club responsibilities. Lots of over the top violence

For example, A former member did not black out his SOA tat, so they kidnapped him and burned it off. Taylor completely ripped off this episode 

1 hour ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

I tried. Couldn't get past the first two episodes.

Same here, didn't care for it!

Archived