SASS Wire Forum

Garage Cleaning

Texas Lizard

For medical reasons I have not been able to keep up with the cleaning...My part any way...So this weekend the wife is out of town...Good time to do it...No one hanging around and telling you to throw it out...Get rid of it...Well it is amazing what you can find...To start a dozen cap guns I had forgotten about...Lots and lots of brass...Might have to start a garage sale...Then I found a pair of Ruger Old Army SS...Then a set of blue ones,  then found six more hiding in another box...In all found ten Ruger Old Armies....One pair of blue ones and eight in SS, all five inch barrels...Have not even gotten into the toy box to see if any more will fall out...Hate  to think what I am going to find in storage....I know I have at least two dozen cap guns and there is brass by boxes....I think I need to stop buying and start selling...

Texas Lizard

10 minutes ago, bgavin said:

My garage is full of speakers and baltic birch from my franchise days.
All the guns are indoors and away from the Sacramento heat and winter humidity.

I’d be interested in the Baltic birch if you decide to sell any of it. The ukrain/russia dust up has dried up most of the supply.

I don’t have have a garage. Just a well stocked safe.

I'm not surprised at the shortage of baltic birch.
If it was available at all, it would be seriously expensive... kinda like my Rugers from the 80s and 90s, vs the price of Rugers today.

I've been sidelined from cabinet building for several years due to all the cancer and cardiac issues that have plagued me.

Those are behind me now, and by April the doc says I will be fully healed to resume rifles and shotguns, and cabinet building.

• 1 month later...

Archived