SASS Wire Forum

SOLD -- Traditions Pursuit Inline Muzzleloader for sale

Cholla

I have split the guns into separate ads to make it clear what is what.

I don't see me using these anymore due to Arizona's odd muzzle loading units and seasons.

Traditions Pursuit -- .50 caliber -- Barrel has some pitting from me being stupid. Still shoots great. Comes with bullets. $200 plus shipping where legal.

24" barrel.

I will partially dismantle the gun for shipping to lower the cost and not make them appear so "gun-like".

I take a discrete Venmo payment, check, or money order.       SOLD

The Traditions Pursuit is on the left. 

The OMEGA Z5 is an awesome rifle.  Deer absolutely hate mine, but only for a few seconds.  Cholla, I think yours is actually a .50 cal that shoots .45 cal projectiles in .50 cal sabots.  I don't think they ever made a .45 cal version but maybe I'm wrong.

4 hours ago, Nostrum Damus SASS #110702 said:

The OMEGA Z5 is an awesome rifle.  Deer absolutely hate mine, but only for a few seconds.  Cholla, I think yours is actually a .50 cal that shoots .45 cal projectiles in .50 cal sabots.  I don't think they ever made a .45 cal version but maybe I'm wrong.

It’s a .45. If you zoom in on one of the photos it shows the caliber. For a brief while the Omega .45 was being touted as a “magnum” because it could be loaded with the same charge as the .50 but with a smaller projectile. But the idea went over like a lead balloon because everyone associated bigger as better and they dropped the .45 from their line. 

10 minutes ago, Copenhagen Kid said:

I really like that traditions looks like it is a scope only rifle with no iron sight though?

Correct. We used scopes. I have a Tasco 4X I can throw in with it.

Is the Traditions Pursuit drilled and tapped for a front sight and rear sight. It doesn't appear to be dovetailed so maybe DT'd for irons?

And what length is the barrel on it?

• Cholla changed the title to Traditions Pursuit Inline Muzzleloader for sale
8 hours ago, Slapshot said:

Is the Traditions Pursuit drilled and tapped for a front sight and rear sight. It doesn't appear to be dovetailed so maybe DT'd for irons?

And what length is the barrel on it?

Barrel is 24".

• Cholla changed the title to SOLD -- Traditions Pursuit Inline Muzzleloader for sale

Archived