SASS Wire Forum

SOLD American Arms Henry 1860

Sebastian Blud

Looking to mainly trade my Henry 1860 in 45 colt. Picked this one up in a trade and just prefer the 1866 or 1873. The rifle has a plum color the the barrel. Not sure if it has turned that color or was done on purpose. I have fired it that was about it. Has small bumps and scratches ( came from a classic cowboy shooter). Very nice rifle in just not a 1860 fan.

Asking 1000 plus shipping fee. OBO. 

Looking for cap and ball revolvers or even a starting kit as I currently don't have a pair. 1890 Remington . Top breaks. Oddballs. 45/70 rifle. 1866/73. 1892. Other items in wild bunch or classic. open to other non sass items also. Surplus firearms. G3 clones with paddle release, MP5 clones. big bore revolvers. Lots of different things to be honest. 

I have more photos coming soon.

henry.jpg

KIMG0418.JPG

KIMG0419.JPG

PM sent. I have a few cap and ball revolvers. One is an unfired in the box Colt signature series 1860. I have have a very nice Ruger old army stainless as well as a Uberti Walker with the antique finish that's unfired, as well as some other cap and balls. 

On 11/11/2022 at 11:10 AM, Sebastian Blud said:

Looking to mainly trade my Henry 1860 in 45 colt. Picked this one up in a trade and just prefer the 1866 or 1873. The rifle has a plum color the the barrel. Not sure if it has turned that color or was done on purpose. I have fired it that was about it. Has small bumps and scratches ( came from a classic cowboy shooter). Very nice rifle in just not a 1860 fan.

Asking 1000 plus shipping fee. OBO. 

Looking for cap and ball revolvers or even a starting kit as I currently don't have a pair. 1890 Remington . Top breaks. Oddballs. 45/70 rifle. 1866/73. 1892. Other items in wild bunch or classic. open to other non sass items also. Surplus firearms. G3 clones with paddle release, MP5 clones. big bore revolvers. Lots of different things to be honest. 

I have more photos coming soon.

henry.jpg

KIMG0418.JPG

KIMG0419.JPG

Henry still available or is it gone?

9 hours ago, A Boy Named Sue said:

In the pics the side plates look discolored, are they or are the just dirty?

It's my camera and lights. Either to much light or not enough. And the center panels are slightly different shape. I haven't polished them yet. Figured it's just from it's age.

• Sebastian Blud changed the title to SOLD American Arms Henry 1860

Archived