SASS Wire Forum

C section

Alpo

Something I read years and years ago. If a woman has a cesarean, if she has another baby they will do a C-section again.

Doesn't matter why they did the first one. If she has another kid they're going to do another one. If she has five more children they're going to do five more.

Is that true?

Not anymore.

Niece and her husband had her first by C-Section, because of the time taking to deliver, but her second was a natural delivery.

My eldest's first child was c-section.
For the 2nd one, she opted for VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section).
She tore up so bad, and took so long for that to heal, she wished she had done c-section for #2.

Jennie draws an autobiographical comic. She currently has a two-year-old and is pregnant again. She had the 2-year-old by C-section. Her comment here in the last 3 frames is what prompted this ponder. She appeared to be saying that vaginal birth was an option. And I didn't think it was after they had done cut you once.

18 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Jennie draws an autobiographical comic. She currently has a two-year-old and is pregnant again. She had the 2-year-old by C-section. Her comment here in the last 3 frames is what prompted this ponder. She appeared to be saying that vaginal birth was an option. And I didn't think it was after they had done cut you once.

Well...now you know.

Archived