SASS Wire Forum

*** FOUND ONE ****ISO*WTB* Beretta Stampede Bisley Pistol*FOUND ONE ***

Thieves broke into my house in August of this year and stole my favorite pistols.  Local law enforcement has the report info. I offered a substantial reward locally with "No Questions Asked" for the return of them and was able to get one of them returned to me.  Thinking by now the other one is "in the wind".

I would like to canvass my SASS family to ask if they have one of these pistols laying in the back of their safe that they would be willing to sell to me to re-complete my pair.

They are Beretta Stampede Bisley pistols, factory original except for a great action job by Lassiter. .357 caliber.  The frame is "case colored".  The grip frame, cylinder, and barrel deep blued. My existing pistol is a 5 ½ inch barrel version.  My second choice would be one of these Bisley pistols in 45 Colt as Lassiter informs me that the caliber change is doable and involves a barrel and cylinder change.

Please let me know if you have one or have knowledge of any gun shop that has one of these pistols that I could purchase to match up for a pair.  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated and thank you for reading this.   Harold "Doc" Adams SASS 70487

image.png.e18aa72af657d360f20e4462a2660b4b.png

John,

Thanks very much for thinking about me.  I am going to try to replicate the one I am missing first to keep a matched set, but this one could be a viable sub if I can't find a Beretta!  

Doc

I have a matched set but would not break them apart.

Don't really want to sell them but if you get desperate hit me up.

Sure hope somebody can help doc adams out….. fyi he is one of the nicest guys you’ll meet and he keeps many of us ohio shooters stocked with bullets. 

Mean Gun Mark, Thank you very much for your very kind words.  I'm still on the hunt for one of these Beretta Stampede Bisleys.  Any help from my SASS pards in locating one of these pistols would be appreciated!  Doc

• Harold Doc Adams changed the title to *** FOUND ONE ****ISO*WTB* Beretta Stampede Bisley Pistol*FOUND ONE ***

Thanks very much to Rawhide Red!!!  He has come through for me in my search for a replacement Beretta pistol that was stolen from me.  We are in the process of working out the details, but I think everything is going to work out well.  Yee Haw!!    Thanks again to Rawhide Red!!    

Harold Doc Adams  SASS 70487

Archived