SASS Wire Forum

WTB or borrow Boot stretcher

Cockney Rebel

Having the same boot issue myself.  

I put two pair of winter socks on and squeezed my feet into them.  Walked around for a few hours, did some pushing on the side of the house with the toes.  It seemed to help quite a bit.  Planning to call the local boot store and see if they have a stretcher. 

My feet are different sizes.  Might actually need to abandon pull-on boots for the shoots unfortunately.  Custom made boots vs better holsters and more guns... custom boots have lost that argument already.

Have a 14 year old kid size 14 feet, you feed him for the week and he can wear them, if so there goes you new holsters and half mortgage/rent payment.   Where do teens put all that food.

Even if you have a freezer large enough, eventually, they will return tight. I have triple e feet and found if you wet the inside of the boot, under a sink, put on your socks under a plastic bag and wear the boots until dry. The leather will shape to your foot and the boot will be more comfortable. Of course the best solution, lf you can afford it is get a new pair that fits.

Archived