SASS Wire Forum

A Pair of Pietta Navy 7 1/2 inch barrel .36 caliber pistols- price reduced- SPF

Sarge

I have a pair of unmolested (Non-consecutive numbered) Pietta Navy 7 1/2 inch.36 caliber pistols.  I purchase one of them new, and the second one from a seller here several years ago.  They've been sitting in my safe, and it is time to move them along.  The only work that has been done to them is to upgrade the nipples to SlixSix nipples.  I think I have the boxes around here somewhere. I'll take a look when I have a minute.  If I find them, I will update this post.  I only fired them once or twice.  I can't speak to how many rounds were through the one I bought used, but I don't think it was a lot, as the gun is still tight.  Asking $550 shipped to a US address.  

123_0366.JPG

123_0367.JPG

• Sarge changed the title to A Pair of Pietta Navy 7 1/2 inch barrel .36 caliber pistols- price reduced

Price reduced to $550.  I also have some accessories that i will include in the sale including spare nipples, Round balls, wads, and snail capper. 

5 minutes ago, SGT. M. F. QUINCANNON, #32999 said:

In the top photo, bottom gun, is that the new one or the used one? 

I believe that is correct, although the guns are less than 100 serial numbers apart.  Probably built about the same time.

Can you please post a larger photo of the front of the cylinder on the lower revolver?

33 minutes ago, Cholla said:

Can you please post a larger photo of the front of the cylinder on the lower revolver?

123_0383.JPG

123_0384.JPG

4 minutes ago, Cholla said:

This is what I wanting to see more clearly.

image.png.7fda4396e8a7c0f64c9a8ba5887e6614.png

123_0386.JPG

123_0388.JPG

Let me know if you want to see the other one.

If someone buys my inline muzzle loaders, I'll take them. Until then, I'm broke.

I

2 minutes ago, Cholla said:

If someone buys my inline muzzle loaders, I'll take them. Until then, I'm broke.

Let me know.  

59 minutes ago, Show Me said:

New here ,,,, Want to buy ,,,don't know how to  ? 

Message sent.

• Sarge changed the title to A Pair of Pietta Navy 7 1/2 inch barrel .36 caliber pistols- price reduced- SPF

Archived