SASS Wire Forum

Ithica SKB 200E 12 Gauge sold

I've accepted the fact that I'm never going to get to this gun.   It is an SKB 200 E 12 Gauge in excellent condition.   No cracks, splits, or modifications.  The stock has not been cut, and the action has not been altered.  It had been shot before I got it, but I've never shot it in the ten years I've had it.  The blueing is 100%, and the stock is in very good condition.  There are no big dings in the stock, but several small marks from having been carried in the field (I presume).  I would prefer a face-to-face sale in the amount of $1200.   But, I will ship it to your FFL, buyer to pay actual cost of shipping.   If you require any specific photo to arrive at a decision, I'll be happy to take it and send it along.  As I am trying to make room in the safe (aren't we all), no trades please.  All the best to you.  AW

IMG_3588.jpg

IMG_3586.jpg

IMG_3585.jpg

IMG_3584.jpg

IMG_3583.jpg

oh! Thanks God!  I saw it 10 minutes ago before Dakota's and barely kept myself from posting "I will take it"  then decided to give it 10 minutes and if still no takers, I would....

Thank you Dakota for keeping $1200 in my pocket :)!

Archived