SASS Wire Forum

Future humans

Dirty Dan Dawkins

3 minutes ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

Interesting and probably no teeth as we will come up with a pill to take for your daily nutrition! No need to eat!

I am pretty sure that 20 years ago “they” were predicting people would be taller, more slender, more athletic and people would live to 150. 

These are the same types in the 70’s that predicted an ice age by now. :lol:

Don't care.

Won't be around anyway.

Besides these idiots have been predicting the end of the world as we know it from one cause or another since I was knee high to a grasshopper.

No nuclear holocaust with a following nuclear winter leading to mass starvation as the plants all die.

Haven't seen any ice age.

No seaside cities engulfed by rising oceans.

No instances of dangerous "instant death by solar radiation" caused by holes in the ozone layer.

No complete loss of the Antarctic ice cap over a period of 10 years. Or the Arctic ice cap either for that matter.

Complete deforestation of the United States due to over harvesting.... Nope.

Total collapse of our food production system leading to catastrophic starvation.

Animal/insect die offs leading to collapse of the biosphere and its reproductive abilities.

Clean water unavailable to the majority of the United States, massive dehydration among the populace.

Didn't believe them then, nothing has changed to make me believe them now.

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

14 hours ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Don't care.

Won't be around anyway.

Besides these idiots have been predicting the end of the world as we know it from one cause or another since I was knee high to a grasshopper.

No nuclear holocaust with a following nuclear winter leading to mass starvation as the plants all die.

Haven't seen any ice age.

No seaside cities engulfed by rising oceans.

No instances of dangerous "instant death by solar radiation" caused by holes in the ozone layer.

No complete loss of the Antarctic ice cap over a period of 10 years. Or the Arctic ice cap either for that matter.

Complete deforestation of the United States due to over harvesting.... Nope.

Total collapse of our food production system leading to catastrophic starvation.

Animal/insect die offs leading to collapse of the biosphere and its reproductive abilities.

Clean water unavailable to the majority of the United States, massive dehydration among the populace.

Didn't believe them then, nothing has changed to make me believe them now.

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Now the left, um, THEY, are going to have to come up with all new End of the World scenarios to tax us to prevent .

Archived