SASS Wire Forum

Question about the 2023 Southeast Regional

Can anyone tell me if the dates are correct on the NAR website? According to the website the date the dates are October 5-7 2023. It was already close to Land Run but now it is a week closer. I hate to miss our Regional but I can't travel home from the Regional on Sunday and leave early Monday Morning for Land Run. If I have to choose between the Southeast Regional and the National Championship I'll choose the National. Hopefully the dates are a miss print.

Thanks

Randy

Actually, having them back to back would work great for me.  I could leave Ambush and head straight for Land Run.  This year, due to the week between them, I had to spend some time watching a dried up Mississippi River and Arkansas River.  Of course, I'm retired and drag a camper with me.

Hope that it's right after CAC or my plans go haywire. Wish that everyone could be happy, but it never seems to work out that way. 

On 11/1/2022 at 7:32 AM, Crawdaddy said:

According to the match locator here the southeast regional is 9/28-9/30.

Crawdaddy 

I confirmed with Marshall, it's October 5-7. Ah shucks for me.

Sorry for the slow response to this, it took a board meeting to resolve the confusion in the dates of Ambush 2023. The correct dates of Ambush are Thursday September 28th through Saturday September 30th. Ambush dates are set up to be on the preceeding Thursday through Saturday before the 1st Sunday in October. (Shootout the State Match follows the same logic in May)

Someone in their zeal to get the 2023 applications online accidentally posted the following week 10/4-10/6 thinking it was the first weekend. The North Alabama Regulators would like to apologize for the confusion and while we have very few people signed up this early, we are in the process of contacting everyone and let them know. what the correct dates are and of the change. We are also changing our website and application to reflect the corrected date.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

2 hours ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Sorry for the slow response to this, it took a board meeting to resolve the confusion in the dates of Ambush 2023. The correct dates of Ambush are Thursday September 28th through Saturday September 30th. Ambush dates are set up to be on the preceeding Thursday through Saturday before the 1st Sunday in October. (Shootout the State Match follows the same logic in May)

Someone in their zeal to get the 2023 applications online accidentally posted the following week 10/4-10/6 thinking it was the first weekend. The North Alabama Regulators would like to apologize for the confusion and while we have very few people signed up this early, we are in the process of contacting everyone and let them know. what the correct dates are and of the change. We are also changing our website and application to reflect the corrected date.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

Thanks Barkeep, that should get a lot of us back to where we can shoot our Regional and the Nationals.

Randy 

Archived