SASS Wire Forum

Another great Bordertown is in the books

Go West

Thank you to Johnny Meadows and Too Tall Bob for great stages and the Bordertown board for putting it all together. 300+ shooters experienced wonderful weather in the low 70's. We look forward every year for this and were not disappointed. Congratulations to all winners and hope to see you all again next year (if not before).

Three Cheers!!! The 29 degree weather Friday morning was a little brisk.

It was nice having dinner with you.  I too enjoyed Bordertown, especially the Plainsman with an old school water bucket stage and some small targets that made one use one’s rifle sights.  About a third of all shooters shot clean.

Fantastic Shoot!  Thank you everyone for their hard work.  Outstanding

25 minutes ago, SouthwestShooter said:

baby 

baby, it's cold outside.

Had a great time. Posse 8 rocked. All stages were perfect in my book and thanks to all for doing so well in setting up Border Town. 

Sure, do hope I can make it in 2023.

Finally, congratulations to all the winners. I am certainly proud of my Son Lead Finger and Daughter -In-Law Tombstone Sally for their great shooting.   

Thats all pilgrims.

Great match, exactly what I expected and hoped for from a Bordertown.

Johnny Meadows and Too Tall Bob out did themselves with the stages this year. The range crew was great, as were match officials and the board.

Posse 1 was great. The posse's help was immeasurable. Made some new friends, shot with some old and dear friends.

Lord willing, we'll do it again next year.

1 hour ago, Cholla said:

baby, it's cold outside.

sure was, hooecyouvhad a great visit otherwise... WINDY CITY RED 

16 minutes ago, SouthwestShooter said:

sure was, hooecyouvhad a great visit otherwise... WINDY CITY RED 

We did. I got to shoot. My wife got to sing karaoke every night at Doc Holidays and The Oriental so she's already making plans to book a room for next year!!!

Was so nice to meet Aim Me and Go West!

Posse 4 rocked!

Toronado stepped up to be Posse Marshal and it could not have run smoother. Spotters and brass pickers rotated like clockwork. Kid Rich kept the ULT running smooth and safe.

Now I must figure out how to keep the Extractor Gods happy so they do not curse the last stage!

Archived