SASS Wire Forum

Tusco Charity Match

Buckaroo Bubba

Howdy All,

The Josey Wales/Charity Match will be this coming Saturday, November 5th. Our last match of the year. Mandatory Safety Meeting at 10am. We will be setting up all the stages for Josey Wales. You DO NOT have to shoot Josey Wales, you may shoot a regular match if you would like. There will be 5 shotgun targets setup on each stage. Categories will be divided up as well, example, Josey Wales Gunfighter, Josey Wales 49er, etc. We will be setting up 5 stages, shooting the first one you start on twice, if you want, the warm up stage. Scoring 5 stages. 

Pam's chuckwagon will be open (for the final time) with breakfast and limited lunch available for purchase.
Please feel free to bring something to share like we did pre-covid.

Make sure you Thank Pam one more time for all of her years of service. If you were not at High Noon, we announced that Pam will be retiring as our cook at Tusco after this weeks match. She will be spending more time with her grandchildren. We fully support Pam's decision, and thank her for all her help!

This is our Charity match. All the proceeds from this match will go the Midvale/Barnhill Shared Christmas Program. Those are the two towns that surround our range. The money will go to each town's Christmas program to help some families during the holidays. Come on out and help us make a nice donation. (Free Match certificates are not valid for this match, we want to donate as much as we can for this charity.)

Thank you!

Buckaroo Bubba

I'll be shootin' Silver Senior Josey Wales!
Hope a bunch of you Ohio Cowboys & Cowgirls join me.
Let's raise Lots-O-Gold for the Midvale/Barnhill Shared Christmas Program!

See ya there!

--Dawg

On 11/1/2022 at 7:02 PM, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

I'll be shootin' Silver Senior Josey Wales!
Hope a bunch of you Ohio Cowboys & Cowgirls join me.
Let's raise Lots-O-Gold for the Midvale/Barnhill Shared Christmas Program!

See ya there!

--Dawg

I’ll be shooting Cattlebaron Josey Wales! This is a great charity! 

30 minutes ago, Thunder Creek Kid said:

I’ll be shootin. 

JW or regular? 

51 minutes ago, Cheatin Charlie said:

But will you be hitting? :o

Does he ever?!:P:P

33 minutes ago, Buckaroo Bubba said:

Don't forget, please bring a dish to share for lunch!

I spose you'll want sumthin in the dish too, right? 

Thank you for coming out to Tusco for our final match of the year, our Josey Wales/Charity Match!

Thanks to our very generous cowboys/cowgirls we will be donating $1,790 to our Charity!! Amazing!! 

The scores are up, check them out:

https://www.tuscolongriders.com/2022-scores

Our next match is scheduled for January 7th, 2023! Weather permitting! We DO NOT shoot in December!

Thanks for another great season!!

Buckaroo Bubba

That was a fun shoot! I came in 20th overall out of 33 but 8th in Josey Wales. First time I shot JW in 6-7 years. It’s different and lots of fun!

7 minutes ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

And, Rye, ya whooped Thunder Creek Kid!

Yippee!!!!!:lol:

Archived