SASS Wire Forum

Effective November 1, 2022 - New Director of Team SASS: Dominic Visione aka Lawdog Dago Dom , SASS# 105516

The time has come to hand over the leadership of Team SASS to the next generation; I spoke with Misty Moonshine & the SASS Office agreed. Therefore effective 1 November 2022, Dominic Visione  aka Lawdog Dago Dom , SASS# 105516 assumes the leadership of Team SASS.  Colonel Dan said that “the fight of freedom is not a sprint but rather a marathon.” I agree and now the mantel of leadership must  pass to a to a new leader in order to prevail and eventually win.

I too am a believer in regular changes at the top positions with new enthusiasm and ideas.  Lawdog Dago Dom also has an record of public activism, political involvement, various leadership roles and best of all, the enthusiasm and desire to carry on our “Second Amendment” fight for freedom.  He has valuable contacts within the NRA, and will also be working closely with Sedalia Dave, our Team SASS Deputy Director.  He has worked as an Firefighter/EMT, State Law Enforcement, Teacher, staff photographer and even a Restaurant Manager.  Lawdog Dago Dom is well prepared, well positioned and enthusiastic.  I think he will make a fine new leader for Team SASS. He has have my unqualified support as he takes the reins of this great group. I ask that you give him that same support you gave to me.

As I said previously, I was honored that Colonel Dan, Misty Moonshine and the Wild Bunch supported me and our State Director to keep Team SASS running.

To once again quote Colonel Dan as he said it most eloquently: “Most importantly, I will be eternally grateful to those of you in SASS and the Team SASS State Directors for the constant and loyal support you've shown me and this important effort over the years. ”

Thank you all.

Charlie Waite

• Like 6

Congratulations Law Dago Dom, I'm sure you will do a fine job. Thank you for taking on a huge task.

EH & EP

1 hour ago, Charlie T Waite said:

The time has come to hand over the leadership of Team SASS to the next generation; I spoke with Misty Moonshine & the SASS Office agreed. Therefore effective 1 November 2022, Dominic Visione  aka Lawdog Dago Dom , SASS# 105516 assumes the leadership of Team SASS.  Colonel Dan said that “the fight of freedom is not a sprint but rather a marathon.” I agree and now the mantel of leadership must  pass to a to a new leader in order to prevail and eventually win.

I too am a believer in regular changes at the top positions with new enthusiasm and ideas.  Lawdog Dago Dom also has an record of public activism, political involvement, various leadership roles and best of all, the enthusiasm and desire to carry on our “Second Amendment” fight for freedom.  He has valuable contacts within the NRA, and will also be working closely with Sedalia Dave, our Team SASS Deputy Director.  He has worked as an Firefighter/EMT, State Law Enforcement, Teacher, staff photographer and even a Restaurant Manager.  Lawdog Dago Dom is well prepared, well positioned and enthusiastic.  I think he will make a fine new leader for Team SASS. He has have my unqualified support as he takes the reins of this great group. I ask that you give him that same support you gave to me.

As I said previously, I was honored that Colonel Dan, Misty Moonshine and the Wild Bunch supported me and our State Director to keep Team SASS running.

To once again quote Colonel Dan as he said it most eloquently: “Most importantly, I will be eternally grateful to those of you in SASS and the Team SASS State Directors for the constant and loyal support you've shown me and this important effort over the years. ”

Thank you all.

Charlie Waite

Thank you again for all your hard work Charlie.

Edited by Eyesa Horg
Auto correct again!
  • Thanks 2

Many thanks to both Charlie and Lawdog; to Charlie for his tireless and very effective efforts over the years, and to Lawdog for keeping the efforts alive.

Your important work is essential to our sport and indeed to our very freedom to exercise our Second Amendment rights. 

Thank you again!  

• Thanks 3

Congratulations, Dom!  You’ve got a big shadow to fill..

Lead On!!!

• Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...

A salute of appreciation to Lawdog for stepping up to assume the mantle of leadership.  The fight continues, as it should, through the passing of the baton.  I urge all to support and help him in this on-going battle to preserve, protect and defend our unalienable right to keep and bear arms.

Thank you Lawdog and a very special thanks to Charlie for carrying that baton so professionally and effectively throughout those years he stood in the fire of leading Team SASS.  Thank you Charlie, you did an outstanding job in every respect!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Thanks for accepting the role of Director.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1