SASS Wire Forum

TN Williams and his 'Chik-n-Dales'

Widder, SASS #59054

TN Williams is a notorious duelist that hangs around on the WIRE, mostly in discussions about our rules, etc.....

All in all, he's really a nice feller that likes to eat at DQ and loves banana splits and ice cream stuff.

And he lives in Murfreesboro, TN.     It important to know that to help you understand his latest adventure

in trying to create a prosperous business.

Basically, TW has started pimping chickens.    Oh yea.   He's becoming a chicken pimper.

He has appropriately named his new business............. "Chik-n-Dales".      

I told him I thought a business such as that would not succeed but he replied that he thinks most of his business

will be a big success from customers in Alabama.

Well, that's all I know about it for now.   I guess we will all learn more about it in the near future.

I wish him well.... but don't expect any Widdermaniacs to support the 'Chik-n-Dales'.

..........Widder

I've actually had some good interest down around Scottsboro, AL. Onliest thing is one of my mainmost roosters has stopped crowin' and went to quackin'. Now, you've all heard of a dog whisperer. I figured they'd have something like that for this particular cock, but it turns out that ain't something a feller can google. Or atleast he ort not to. I finally found a feller up in Kentucky what specializes in game birds. He told me that rooster probably just identifies as a duck. It turns out that ain't a bad thing cause I hear theys good money to be made in the stud duck service.

5 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I've actually had some good interest down around Scottsboro, AL. Onliest thing is one of my mainmost roosters has stopped crowin' and went to quackin'. Now, you've all heard of a dog whisperer. I figured they'd have something like that for this particular cock, but it turns out that ain't something a feller can google. Or atleast he ort not to. I finally found a feller up in Kentucky what specializes in game birds. He told me that rooster probably just identifies as a duck. It turns out that ain't a bad thing cause I hear theys good money to be made in the stud duck service.

Looking at you.jpg

Archived