SASS Wire Forum

Lead finger wins at Border town

Hells Comin

Congratulations to my son just plain fantastic shooting & to my Daughter-In-Law Tombstone Sally you also did fantastic as a just getting going into this cowboy action shooting sport. Proud of you.

Luv yah both:

Jackrabbit Joe & Sly Puppy

Congratulations to them.  And also to all the others that got to shoot in this great match at Border Town.  Great setting.

Congratulations to them. They are great people and a pleasure to posse with. Great job lead finger and Sally! Congratulations! 

Congrats to both of these shooters, Hey Jackrabbit, I know you taught him everything he knows:D

TB

34 minutes ago, Turquoise Bill, SASS #39118 said:

Congrats to both of these shooters, Hey Jackrabbit, I know you taught him everything he knows:D

TB

Thanks Turq and now he's doing it to me. Waaa,Haa

Happy for you buddy.

Thank you for all the comments.  The match was great back to the Bordertown of old.  In your face and fast.  I had a great time and can't agree more with Smokestack we had a great posse and a great time and the support for Tombstone Sallie (Darla) was great and she stuck with it and won the State Championship in her category as well.  I'm very happy and proud of her.  Congratulations to everyone who placed in their category.  Made some new friends and had a blast see you all at the next match.  Love you dad!  Gotta give a shout out to Hell's Comin we missed you and hope to see you back on the range as soon as the foot is better but not before the doctor says so.

Congrats to both of you.  Your hard work and dedication to CAS is outstanding!!!  Your friendship is so valuable to all our lives.  

18 hours ago, Leadfinger said:

Thank you for all the comments.  The match was great back to the Bordertown of old.  In your face and fast.  I had a great time and can't agree more with Smokestack we had a great posse and a great time and the support for Tombstone Sallie (Darla) was great and she stuck with it and won the State Championship in her category as well.  I'm very happy and proud of her.  Congratulations to everyone who placed in their category.  Made some new friends and had a blast see you all at the next match.  Love you dad!  Gotta give a shout out to Hell's Comin we missed you and hope to see you back on the range as soon as the foot is better but not before the doctor says so.

What's wrong with Hell's foot? Is it stuck in his mouth?:lol:

Swiss

Sure, did miss seeing Hells Comin at Border Town. Hang in their Hells.

See yah down the road pilgrim.

On 10/31/2022 at 7:41 PM, Leadfinger said:

Great meeting you, Tombstone Sallie, Sly Puppy, and @Jackrabbit Joe #414 Like I said there,  I see where you got your "gameyness"! Hope to see yall next year.

Archived