SASS Wire Forum

WTB - Bisley Grip Frames

Looking to buy a set of Ruger Bisley Grip Frames.  Black/In the White or Stainless.  If you just got one of either I will take a look at it.

Happy Trails!

These are kind of hard to find. I'm also hoping to locate a pair in stainless.

I talked to a Ruger representative not long ago about this part (Bisley Grip Frame) and she stated that Ruger will never produce that part again.  I say, "Where there is a demand, there is always a will and a way!"   I intend to keep the heat on and call about once a month!

Sometimes a Cowboy just can't give up!  Let's pray they make one more run and we get ours!

Hey Hawk Eyes, I have 2 - OMV Bisley grip frames. One is Stainless and never installed, the other is a take-off in the Blue. The take-off is perfect. It was taken off a new gun years ago to install a SS grip frame.  The other SS was bought new and never installed. I want to sell both and will ship the pair for $300.  

For an extra $50 I will include 2 sets of new Altamont Rosewood grips. They are the thin grips, but NOT Gunfighters.

Give me your information and we will deal!  What form of payment?

Thanks

Please PM Me.

Thanks for the tip Turkey Flats. 

Yes,  I have had that in the works for sometime.  I talked to a Ruger rep and she said they will never produce that product.  So, it is what it is.  I appreciate your input.

Thanks

On 10/28/2022 at 5:27 AM, Hawk Eyes Hudson said:

Looking to buy a set of Ruger Bisley Grip Frames.  Black/In the White or Stainless.  If you just got one of either I will take a look at it.

Happy Trails!

Just need a Bisley Vaquero Stainless Now!

Rootin Tootin had some nice frames and grips.  I now only need a Stainless Bisley Grip Frame.  

Archived