SASS Wire Forum

So, where’s Father Kit Cool Gun Garth?

Pat Riot

Haven't seen Father Kit or Branchwater either for that matter. I miss the Dudley vids!

I would guess he's taking a break. Was on Oct. 22.

Now he'll know we thinking of him.

I seem to remember him saying something about taking a break for awhile. I tried searching but this new website is not co-operating!

Hope his absence isn’t hurricane  related.

Perhaps he got fed up or just gave up trying to get connected and logged back into the Saloon with the new dysfunctional SASS website.

FKCGG, if you're out there reading and trying to get back, this site can now be a PITB.  You have to clear your server history and tabs just to access the Saloon forum.  You have to do it every time you leave and come back.    

To post, if you're like me, you'll have to login again and again for every new post.   The SASS staff will not respond to your email help requests sent from their "Contact us" button. 

It appears SASS fixed something that wasn't broken and made a mess of it.   But they'll tell you the problem is "at our end" with our devices-- as if  we have these troubles connecting to menu items on ANY other website's.  

added:  I just discovered that the "prev" and "Next" buttons on these pages don't work properly any more from my Andriod.

9 hours ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

Perhaps he got fed up or just gave up trying to get connected and logged back into the Saloon with the new dysfunctional SASS website.

FKCGG, if you're out there reading and trying to get back, this site can now be a PITB.  You have to clear your server history and tabs just to access the Saloon forum.  You have to do it every time you leave and come back.    

To post, if you're like me, you'll have to login again and again for every new post.   The SASS staff will not respond to your email help requests sent from their "Contact us" button. 

It appears SASS fixed something that wasn't broken and made a mess of it.   But they'll tell you the problem is "at our end" with our devices-- as if  we have these troubles connecting to menu items on ANY other website's.  

added:  I just discovered that the "prev" and "Next" buttons on these pages don't work properly any more from my Andriod.

I basically agree with you about the website but Father Kit is pretty tech savvy so I think if anyone can navigate through this mess he can.

5 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I basically agree with you about the website but Father Kit is pretty tech savvy so I think if anyone can navigate through this mess he can.

Let's hope he's OK!

Archived