SASS Wire Forum

Sold Altamont “aged ivory” Ruger OMV Grips

Mezcal Charlie

• Mezcal Charlie changed the title to For Sale Altamont “aged ivory” Ruger OMV Grips

Those grips are for the New Vaquero with the internal lock. Won't fit an original Vaquero (Large frame)

1 hour ago, Major E A Sterner #12916 said:

Those grips are for the New Vaquero with the internal lock. Won't fit an original Vaquero (Large frame)

That’s incorrect. They have the cuts on top for the original large frame Vaquero. Altamont puts that internal lock cut on all there Vaquero grips. I asked them about this years ago.

1 hour ago, Major E A Sterner #12916 said:

I purchased them here for a pair of OMV and they fit perfect. I just don't need them as I traded the guns they were going on. 

From the photo, it looks like they have the straight back rather than the flared of the Old style. My mistake,I was judging them on the Lock hollow and back. Good luck with the sale.

23 hours ago, Major E A Sterner #12916 said:

From the photo, it looks like they have the straight back rather than the flared of the Old style. My mistake,I was judging them on the Lock hollow and back. Good luck with the sale.

No sweat. We all make mistakes. I made a mistake once; thought I was wrong and I wasn’t. 

• Mezcal Charlie changed the title to Price lowered Altamont “aged ivory” Ruger OMV Grips

I'd like to be next in line if for some reason Numa doesn't buy them.

Thanks, 

OO 

• Mezcal Charlie changed the title to Sold Altamont “aged ivory” Ruger OMV Grips

Archived