SASS Wire Forum

DON'T DO THIS -- dayum

Alpo

Guy on a motorcycle running from the cops. Wearing a backpack. Got off the bike and started on foot. Cops chasing on foot. Cop tased him.

He had a gallon of gasoline in his backpack.

Fireball and Human Torch impression was great, but I don't know if I've ever seen someone so inept on a motorbike...I'd have passed that dude a dozen times or more on my midsize cruiser! :lol: Anyone else think he doesn't have a motorcycle endorsement and the bike is probably stolen? 

I wonder why the officer attempted to use his taser on him when it was obvious he was wearing a backpack. Almost anything in the backpack would have prevented the darts reaching the idiots skin.

Even if the backpack had been empty would the darts on a taser be able to penetrate the backpack and make contact with the idiots skin?

That was excellent, bet the cop was surprised! :D pretty lame to get got that easy when you're on a bike! Still chuckling.

I was driving my motocross bike slowly down a dirt road to get to a local track. Looked behind me and the county mounties we're on my tail. I downshifted and gave their car a gravel sandwich. Rode a half mile to the rr tracks and through a mud pit to lose them. Stopped for a moment to plan my next move and heard the sheriff's helicopter. I took off to the woods and laid low in a ravine with a dense overhead canopy for a couple of hours

7 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Life's Hard....  It's Harder When You're Stupid.

1 hour ago, watab kid said:

aint that the truth , and we cant fix it either 

........... we can't ??  :huh:

....... but I've still got 2 rolls of duct tape, ..........

...... can we at least try ? ...   :blush:

Do stupid things get stupid results! What an idiot ! Why didn’t he just stop and deal with the consequences?

41 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Do stupid things get stupid results! What an idiot ! Why didn’t he just stop and deal with the consequences?

I always hear "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." As to your question, if he did, what would we discuss here?

What’s that old saying…you can’t outrun a Motorola?

Knuckleheads have been running from cops since before the invention of the automobile…and radios. ;)

Had a guy on a motorcycle run from a traffic stop ~0230.  He took off. ZOOM!  Gone.  Well, he was found around the next bend with his head buried in the trunk of a parked car.  He couldn't make the turn.  DRT.  He hit so hard it actually split his helmet.  I'm sure the ticket would have cost less than his funeral.  What a stupid shame.

Archived