SASS Wire Forum

Texas State Rifle Association PAC Endorsements

Itchy Trigger

I have attached the Texas State Rifle Association PAC Endorsements for all Texans who are not member.

1) If your not a member, JOIN.

2) Make sure you vote, every vote is important to show what you believe in.

TSRA-PAC-2022-Endorsements.pdf

• Itchy Trigger changed the title to Texas State Rifle Association PAC Endorsements (MOD - PLEASE MOVE TO TEAM SASS)
58 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Something like thirty-one of the candidates are graded "AQ."

"AQ?"  Whazzat?  :huh:

Your device doesn't support that particular font so it substitutes what t thinks is the closest character.

It should be A+

11 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Your device doesn't support that particular font so it substitutes what t thinks is the closest character.

It should be A+

Well... a good theory, but not the case ~ all the A+'s are there; this has gotta be something different.

Always Quiet?  Airhead Quotient?  Al Qaida?  Amazon Queen...?  :huh:

9 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Well... a good theory, but not the case ~ all the A+'s are there; this has gotta be something different.

Always Quiet?  Airhead Quotient?  Al Qaida?  Amazon Queen...?  :huh:

I didn't read down far enough into the document.

Found this on the web

NOTE: According to the NRA, The grade of “AQ” is an NRA A-grade based solely on a candidate’s response to the NRA’s candidate questionnaire, in the absence of gun-related votes. A grade of “?” indicates that a candidate did not fill out the NRA’s candidate questionnaire.

2 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

"AQ?"  Whazzat?  :huh:

It primarily means that it is an A rating based on the QUESTONNAIRRE. I believe that the rating could be changed based on the candidate's web page and/or speeches.

• Itchy Trigger changed the title to Texas State Rifle Association PAC Endorsements
On 10/26/2022 at 12:49 PM, Itchy Trigger said:

It primarily means that it is an A rating based on the QUESTONNAIRRE. I believe that the rating could be changed based on the candidate's web page and/or speeches.

I'll happily take a bunch of Republican "A Minus's" over the Democrat's collective score - out of 134 D's listed, the highest rating is a very small handful of "C's and D's."  The remainder are solid "F's;" another testament to that party's single-minded submission and acquiescence to their leadership and sponsors.  :(

Archived