SASS Wire Forum

Is this real?

Buckshot Bear

I suspect that it is staged. I’m certain that there are plenty of idiots out there that have done what we’re seeing here!

I doubt that they’d let themselves be videotaped, if they survived!:rolleyes: 

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Spinning a Glock. What a Maroon!

And Maroons everywhere are insulated!!

Definitely faked. The splatter on the wall looks very fake. What size is that hole, .50 cal.? The gun would fly in opposie direction due to recoil. I haven't fired a gun that close to my ear without protection, but I assume the reaction would be different and more painful. 

Edit: Additionally, the gun wouldn't keep rotating at the same rate when it goes bang.

Hence more mass of the gun is behind the trigger, I doubt that the trigger is pulled while spinning (unless one tries very deliberately). Maybe it can happen with a cocked single action, but with a striker fire with 6-7 pounds trigger pull?

49 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I think it's fake, why would anyone LEO do that and let it be videoed??

Let me remind you of the DEA agent who said that he was the only one in the room qualified to handle the gun, and then shot himself in the leg with it.

Just because they're a cop don't mean they got any sense.

17 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Let me remind you of the DEA agent who said that he was the only one in the room qualified to handle the gun, and then shot himself in the leg with it.

Just because they're a cop don't mean they got any sense.

It looks fake to me. I know quite a few cops retired and current and NONE of them would twirl a loaded gun! 

After taking numerous screenshots and looking at them I am sure it’s fake. Watch the spot on the wall where the bullet strike appears as the video plays. Fake!

Also, how many police agencies have uniforms that just say “police” on them and nothing else? No patches or stitching identifying that guy as an officer for any municipality or agency. 

40 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

After taking numerous screenshots and looking at them I am sure it’s fake. Watch the spot on the wall where the bullet strike appears as the video plays. Fake!

Also, how many police agencies have uniforms that just say “police” on them and nothing else? No patches or stitching identifying that guy as an officer for any municipality or agency. 

100 % agree!

Also, what’s with the guy muttering “tweet” at the end of the video. Is that “retard subliminal messaging”? 

“Ooh, the guy said ‘tweet’. That must mean I need to twit this right away to all the other twits out there…” :blink:

12 minutes ago, Calamity Kris said:

Alas, I missed it.  The notice says video removed for not adhering to some standards.  Oh well.

BAsically the same video I posted except he was finger twirling a Glock instead of a squirt gun.

Archived