SASS Wire Forum

Found one. WTB '51 Navy barrel

A Boy Named Sue

Looks like Sue is going to regret the lack of details in his request, like the blank post!

I have several open tops for sale.

Cap and Ball pistols. All have been tuned and are set up for Remington #10 or CCI #11 caps.

Three Pietta 1851s in 44 cal

Two 1860s in 44 Cal.

Cartridge guns

Three 1872s in 38 special. These have been tuned are are match ready.

If you are interested PM me your email and I'll forward pictures.

SD

18 hours ago, A Boy Named Sue said:

Selling both or just barrel? Price?

I used the rest of the barrel as a loading stand for my wife's 1862's. If you think the barrel is something that will work for you, PM me your address. I'll send it to you, if you don't use it or like it, please send it back. You can have it.

The rest of the pistol is one I use, it's not for sale.

Tully

4 hours ago, Tully Mars said:

I used the rest of the barrel as a loading stand for my wife's 1862's. If you think the barrel is something that will work for you, PM me your address. I'll send it to you, if you don't use it or like it, please send it back. You can have it.

Tully

How do I pm

4 hours ago, Tully Mars said:

Tully

4 minutes ago, A Boy Named Sue said:

How do I pm

I think I pm'ed you just now. I'm only 70, you'd think I could figure out a simple thing like a pm... But as the saying goes...you have to be smarter than the equipment you are using. Lol

4 hours ago, A Boy Named Sue said:

I think I pm'ed you just now. I'm only 70, you'd think I could figure out a simple thing like a pm... But as the saying goes...you have to be smarter than the equipment you are using. Lol

Howdy Sue, good to see you back around. To send a Private Message (PM) click on members name you want to send it to. That will bring up a new page. Just to the right of the members name you'll see a box that says "message". Click there and type away. When you get a reply the envelope next to your name will turn red. Click there and read the reply.

Drago : [Fires a shot in the air]  Yeehaw! People, people, people! Come on all of ya. Gather 'round!

7 hours ago, A Boy Named Sue said:

A Boy Named Sue,

I'll send it out soon, as per our messages.

Thanks,

Tully

Archived