SASS Wire Forum

For my two-wheeled Pards!

DeaconKC

1 hour ago, sassnetguy50 said:

It is also difficult to ride that motorcycle in that skirt, she'd really have to work at it.

One does not need a skirt to ride a bike…:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

Ya all can have da Girl. I'll take da Bike.

Jabez Cowboy

Prob'ly less expensive in the long run!  :rolleyes:

17 hours ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

Ya all can have da Girl. I'll take da Bike.

Jabez Cowboy

Ya!

But we're getting old.

I ain’t greedy.  I’d take both…

So long as Schoolmarm didn’t find out!!  She’s become accustomed to me bringing home orphaned guns, but I don’t know how she’d react to another motorcycle!! :o:lol:

24 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I ain’t greedy.  I’d take both…

So long as Schoolmarm didn’t find out!!  She’s become accustomed to me bringing home orphaned guns, but I don’t know how she’d react to another motorcycle!! :o:lol:

Especially with that accessory.

47 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Especially with that accessory.

Yes, seat and back warmers are a plus when riding. The system can also leave the bike and continue working even in the home, provided one lives in a home where this particular accessory will not be a hazard to one’s health. ;)

9 out of 10 trauma surgeons agree: If you have any questions just ask your male friends…not your wife or girl friend(s). 

2 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Pat - You ever come across Dusty in OC? 

Not that I am aware. I don’t recall anyone named Dusty. 

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Not that I am aware. I don’t recall anyone named Dusty. 

Always rode a Harley and was a fixture in the Harley community though I did not see her around much after 2015. I think she lived in Costa Mesa. She had  long black hair and wore thigh high boots and shorts all year long. Always had about forty pounds of silver and turquoise jewelry on. Probably weighed 100 lbs soaking wet without the jewelry. Very tanned and her skin was as leathery as her outfits!

A picture of her from the mid 90's.

image.thumb.png.60f49a0d7ebd372917235dbb0639b3ba.png

16 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Always rode a Harley and was a fixture in the Harley community though I did not see her around much after 2015. I think she lived in Costa Mesa. She had  long black hair and wore thigh high boots and shorts all year long. Always had about forty pounds of silver and turquoise jewelry on. Probably weighed 100 lbs soaking wet without the jewelry. Very tanned and her skin was as leathery as her outfits!

A picture of her from the mid 90's.

image.thumb.png.60f49a0d7ebd372917235dbb0639b3ba.png

Thanks. Though I did not get a lot of exposure in the Harley community I do recall that lady from somewhere. Cook’s Corner, maybe. Not sure. 

I have only owned one Harley. It was an 886 Sportster when they came out in ‘86 I bought one. I only had it for about a year. I got sick of dirtbags trying to steal it. I lived in the Harley Theft Capital of the world at the time, Redondo Beach, CA. Unbeknownst to me I was friends with one of the ring leaders of the Harley theft ring that was the reason for sky high insurance rates and bikes vanishing tight and left. Well, I wouldn’t exactly call us friends. More like good acquaintances. 
In the early 90’s he and his crew all ended up in Chino, if I recall correctly. The police nailed them all. They operated between San Berdo and Redondo. Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving bunch. 

Ladies that race them are even better…

Family friend, Mrs Hoogerhyde at El Mirage (yeah she’s held a land speed record before)

AAA565E8-3CA9-4E19-8A42-CFCFA3AEDB50.jpeg

On 10/20/2022 at 11:27 AM, DeaconKC said:

This lady was over on FB

May be an image of 1 person and motorcycle

What is going on with this forum? People having problems logging in, people losing avatars and now images that are on here for days just disappear, but they have a descriptor? Weird. 

7 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

What is going on with this forum? People having problems logging in, people losing avatars and now images that are on here for days just disappear, but they have a descriptor? Weird. 

Those pictures were not uploaded to the forum but are an imbedded link to the picture on another website. If the link gets broken (other website changes the URL) then it will no longer be displayed here.  

You can tell the difference when you are uploading pictures. If the picture is not displayed in the upload pictures dialog then it is an imbedded link. If the picture does show up then it is not. 

This picture is a link

Girls on Motorcycles - Home | Facebook

This one is uploaded to the forum. Notice it appears below in the choose files dialog.

1554200547_BikerChick.jpg.df30eb39db4725b56c835d9f7a360d43.jpg1554200547_BikerChick.jpg.df30eb39db4725b56c835d9f7a360d43.jpg

Screen shot showing the difference

example.thumb.jpg.92776a3e518b40bb5ad784a31beb25c0.jpg

11 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Those pictures were not uploaded to the forum but are an imbedded link to the picture on another website. If the link gets broken (other website changes the URL) then it will no longer be displayed here.  

You can tell the difference when you are uploading pictures. If the picture is not displayed in the upload pictures dialog then it is an imbedded link. If the picture does show up then it is not. 

This picture is a link

Girls on Motorcycles - Home | Facebook

This one is uploaded to the forum. Notice it appears below in the choose files dialog.

1554200547_BikerChick.jpg.df30eb39db4725b56c835d9f7a360d43.jpg1554200547_BikerChick.jpg.df30eb39db4725b56c835d9f7a360d43.jpg

Screen shot showing the difference

example.thumb.jpg.92776a3e518b40bb5ad784a31beb25c0.jpg

Thanks. I truly like your selection for the one uploaded to the forum. She’s quite a saucy looker. ;)

On 10/24/2022 at 5:19 AM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

clicking on the links brought up these two pics 

CA274146-05A8-4B2A-ADB4-15CC6BB8887B.jpeg

C68BA8D6-CFB3-4539-BB25-EE9ADD7886C2.jpeg

3 more lady racers.  Melissa S (who I knew from my days racing at Sears Point w Scuderia West), Christina M (moto blogger from So Cal) & Allie E (my little sister from another mister).

90D72BD0-743C-49D4-B64E-E91ECC252A8E.jpeg

B8905F29-8AC4-4F7F-9ED3-55652044D402.jpeg

77FBD169-13B8-41E1-928E-D0878164F7DD.jpeg

7 hours ago, Frederick Jackson Turner said:

She rides a Kawasaki Ninja, now...

Cheers,

FJT

Pretty Lady.
FJT, That is a very nice BMW. What year is it?

So she rides a Ninja now. That is very cool. I have a Kawasaki Versys. It’s a sport touring bike with a detuned Ninja engine. 

It’s in dire need of a bath in this photo. 
28B47CCF-7D35-42B1-A4C7-4E8FB17F4BC9.thumb.jpeg.5c2d22490c8b7dfc4685b8d8ea43ff57.jpeg

Archived