SASS Wire Forum

Matt Black’s Marlin Carbine butt stock FREE!

I have this cut down for a buckaroo Marlin Carbine stock. It was graciously given to us years ago for Matt Black’s rifle. We would like to pass it on to another buckaroo boy or girl so maybe they can get some good out of it. It came from a Marlin 357 carbine. 
Perhaps it could set another buckaroo shooter up for success like Matt’s had. Just message me here and the first to message me gets it. To say this thing has some history to it is an understatement. I’m sure Matt would sign it for a buckaroo that would like it. 
I would like to have the young shooters alias and where they usually shoot etc. 

Colt Faro and Matt Black

0D720F2D-CBBD-4F0C-A11E-B4C88120C2AE.jpeg

592C4801-719A-461B-AA66-C29700DE4E31.jpeg

I would love to fit this on my original marlin   for my daughter “Miss Maddie” (11) She’s pictured here with my old .22 Marlin. This is her first match with the fancy .38 irons. 

6AB42B89-F8F8-4E33-A7B6-3453AB4791D0.jpeg

I'm speaking for our Florida buckaroo if it isn't spoken for as time's a wasting. He'd love to have it. Jayce the Ace is our state champion and shoots at our local club in Punta Gorda. His dad now shoots, Right Again Dad, and he is a fireman in Fort Myers. We just got hit with the hurricane Ian and he's been real busy.

1 hour ago, Currahee said:

Hi Colt, 

Just curious, who worked on Matt's Marlin?

Thanks,

C.

he hasn’t shot a Marlin in many years however Cowboy Carty would be my go to on that. 

5 hours ago, Preacherman said:

I'm speaking for our Florida buckaroo if it isn't spoken for as time's a wasting. He'd love to have it. Jayce the Ace is our state champion and shoots at our local club in Punta Gorda. His dad now shoots, Right Again Dad, and he is a fireman in Fort Myers. We just got hit with the hurricane Ian and he's been real busy.

nobody has sent me a private message yet so it’s still up for grabs. As I posted above the first one to message me gets it. 

Archived