SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee Mountain Mauraders 5th Saturday match October 29th

Purly SASS # 57438

Tennessee Mtn Marauders will be having a 5th Saturday shoot this month at the old Mystery Dog Ranch location at 975 Wooten Rd in Ringgold, Ga 30736. Several people have worked the last couple of Saturdays getting the range back in "shootable" condition and the Marauders are looking for a good turnout. Hope to see you at this shoot. More information will be coming in the next few days I'm sure so watch their talk forum.  https://mtnmarauders.com/

Presently, Slater and I plan to be there.    The Marauders, and this set up on a real horse ranch, is a great place to shoot.

PLUS...... I get another chance to try and whoop Purly.  :lol:

(I ain't had a lot of success)

..........Widder

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Presently, Slater and I plan to be there.    The Marauders, and this set up on a real horse ranch, is a great place to shoot.

PLUS...... I get another chance to try and whoop Purly.  :lol:

(I ain't had a lot of success)

..........Widder

Chickens foot, man. Chickens foot.

Ahh. Nevermind. It probably wouldn't do you any good. He's used to them by now.

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

The Burt Bunch will be there. Don’t let that scare you off @Tennessee williams!

TW ain't skeeeert of nothin.    Just the other day, I say him light into a Nanner Split with a fork.

He don't mind a challenge.  :lol:

..........Widder

Dealing with a broken hand but trying to see if I can figure out a rig so I can play Josey Wales. I really wasn't planning on a change to duelist:ph34r:

12 minutes ago, Uncle Ethan # 94321 said:

Safety meeting still at 10:00 am?

Safety meeting at 10.

41 minutes ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Dealing with a broken hand but trying to see if I can figure out a rig so I can play Josey Wales. I really wasn't planning on a change to duelist:ph34r:

I'll shoot for you.

14 hours ago, Mister Badly said:

Which hand is broken?

My left hand. Unfortunately, I am left-handed. So, it has been a whole lot of fun. Fortunately, I am right eye dominate and shoot right-handed. So, the shooting shouldn't be too big of a deal. My biggest concern is trying to figure out how to get five pistols to the line one handed.

11 minutes ago, Mister Badly said:

I believe you are allowed assistance. You have a cross draw rig?

I do. Planning on wearing a crossdraw rig with an extra holster on my strong side back hip. I will only need to get the two remaining guns to the line. And I can carry one of them. I am close to being able to do it without assistance

3 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Throwing a knife or axe won't be easy with a bad shoulder.

Do you know if its a Right Hand knife/axe or a Left Hand knife/axe?

:D

..........Widder

EB20120620REVIEWS120629989AR.jpgRight handed

5 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Throwing a knife or axe won't be easy with a bad shoulder.

Do you know if its a Right Hand knife/axe or a Left Hand knife/axe?

:D

..........Widder

Throw gunfighter style. One in each hand.

23 hours ago, Mister Badly said:

I found a Halloween costume for TW2f2b355b-9c2a-4bcb-85ab-da87e6110c18_1.719045e6c16a72764ae9cbb3ca361acd.thumb.jpeg.f2d73caf6928e4b59c6cabdd7098029f.jpeg

Ole TW would open up his mouth, just like when he's in Dairy Queen, and the banana will disappear.

..........Widder

Plan on staying after the match for hamburgers and hot dogs or anything else you want to bring to throw on the grill. Also, there will be a live band on the property so bring a chair and enjoy the day. 

Join us after the match

We will be grilling after the main cowboy match. Bring whatever you'd like or have a bite of what's available, either way, you're sure to enjoy whatever Grillmaster Double Barrel prepares.

About our cowboy matches

Our top priority at TMM is to run a safe, efficient and fun match for all shooters, new and old!

Registration begins at 8:30AM. Exact amount for registration ($15) will be appreciated.

The PCC match starts at 8:30AM, followed by the main cowboy match at 10:00AM immediately after the Pledge, prayer, safety briefing and any announcements.
We look forward to seeing you there!

11 minutes ago, Uncle Ethan # 94321 said:

Would love to stay Purly, but grandkids are coming over. By the time I get home pretty sure my better half will be ready for a break. :rolleyes:

Grab something off the grill to take with you.  It will make the drive shorter. 

I reckon Stitcher and I will see y'all there.  With any luck we'll have Firstshot with us too.

On 10/26/2022 at 11:37 PM, Fretless said:

I reckon Stitcher and I will see y'all there.  With any luck we'll have Firstshot with us too.

Look forward to shooting with you. 

On 10/20/2022 at 6:40 AM, Captain Bill Burt said:

The Burt Bunch will be there.

Does that include Kid Flash?  We're bringing Firstshot.

Archived