SASS Wire Forum

The mantel of leadership must continually pass on to another as no single person can do it forever.

Charlie T Waite

The time has come to hand over the leadership of Team SASS to the next generation. As Colonel Dan did with me on 15 August 2017, I must now let someone new assumes the leadership of Team SASS.  After over 6 years at the helm, I sense it is time for me to lay down that mantel and allow someone with fresh ideas and new energy to continue the fight for freedom and our “Second Amendment Rights.

I was honored that Colonel Dan, Misty Moonshine and the Wild Bunch supported me and our State Director to keep Team SASS running. To once again quote Colonel Dan as he said it most eloquently:

“Most importantly, I will be eternally grateful to those of you in SASS and the Team SASS State Directors for the constant and loyal support you've shown me and this important effort over the years.”

Even in these trying times I still have a belief the future of our freedoms will be protected by those like the members of our SASS family who are all members of Team SASS and of our Team SASS State Director both current and past for all they have done and continue to do.

If you have the drive to step into the position of Team SASS Director, please message me or Misty Moonshine on the wire.

Charlie Waite

32 minutes ago, Itchy Trigger said:

Say it isn't so,

I could say it but it wouldn't be true...:rolleyes:...:FlagAm:

Charlie, A hearty "Thank you" for all your hard and dedicated work. As with Col. Dan, you will be sorely missed. :FlagAm:

Eyesa & Ellie 

What Eyesa said.

Charlie, I cannot imagine anyone being able to put in the work you have - the sheer volume and breadth of your input on this forum has been astonishing!  You've definitely earned a rest.

That said, I hope you do find a qualified successor.   You're going to be a hard act to follow... but then, so was Colonel Dan.  

Best wishes and thanks to both you and our next Team Leader.

Archived