SASS Wire Forum

Dates for Alabama State Championship 2023

DeaconKC

Four State Championships in a month's time, all bunched together geographically too. 

There's got to be an opportunity for some kind of cooperative marketing deal in there.  Ya'll listening @Whiskey Hayes #41999@Marshal TKD, Sass # 36984L, and @Fast Eddie?  I don't know who the MD is for Rabbit Ridge, but hopefully he's on the Wire occasionally.

Surely Evil Bloodsucker Enterprises can come up with a new version of the Triple Crown/US Open/?

Confirmed that the Mississippi River Rangers will be hosting the Mississippi State Shoot on May 26-28 during the Smoking Guns at Rabbit Ridge XXVI Annual Shoot.

La Sombra

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I believe that the infamous Jedi Gunfighter @Branchwater Jack SASS #88854plans on Alabama State being a 'big and close' match.

This Outlaw Jedi Gunfighter likes em that way. But-- I did pick off 3 of the 5 Texas star targets with my rifle from the hip yesterday. We were only allowed 5 shots at them. Last time I cleared them in 7 shots. B)

On 10/17/2022 at 1:59 PM, DeaconKC said:

Yeah at last year's match I was tagged Deacon KFC

& I don't get author credit?

3 hours ago, MizPete said:

& I don't get author credit?

I grovel in contrition....:lol:

Well, application is on the way and hotel reserved. Looking forward to seeing all of you again!

Archived