SASS Wire Forum

NON STOP, National Champion

Myself and several others have been telling Non Stop that he has missed "his calling" for  a long time shying from the duelist category.  Well after a year or two pursuing it, he has got it clicking now winning CATTLE BARON DUELIST at SASS National Championships this week..  Excellent job my friend. 

1 hour ago, Wolf Bane said:

Congratulations to my old and dear friend Non Stop, who taught me how double barrel shotguns actually work!

Wolf Bane

He's da man.

Congratulations Pard!

A Well Deserved Win, Sir!

Now I don't wanna hear any more crying about how shooting One Handed to too hard :D

Congratulations, Non Stop I can not think of anyone that's tried harder and is more deserving..  To echo Long Hunter a fine gentleman and friend.

YEEEHAA. 

4 hours ago, Anvil Al #59168 said:

Congratulations Non Stop.

It was fun watching to take the big win.

And you know NS, he didn't think he shot well.  Pretty dern good for a CATTLE BARON Duelist.

My Sincere Congratulations to Non Stop, one of the nicest Cowboys I know. I couldn't be happier.:D

If you got to lose, then lose to a friend. Great Shooting!!

JM

On 10/17/2022 at 8:07 PM, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

And you know NS, he didn't think he shot well...

Yeah, he never does, that I've noticed. :)  My first Comancheria Days in 2000 had me possed with NonStop and Gunzilla.  I was profoundly affected.  And all I can say about NS is that he is aptly named.  Congratulations!

10 hours ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Yeah, he never does, that I've noticed. :)  My first Comancheria Days in 2000 had me possed with NonStop and Gunzilla.  I was profoundly affected.  And all I can say about NS is that he is aptly named.  Congratulations!

And we travelled together for a number of years, put him behind wheel and same Non Stop results.:)

Archived