SASS Wire Forum

Saloon ???

Dusty Devil Dale

The Saloon has disappeared since yesterday afternoon.  All I get is an error message:

"This Page Isn't Working"

Error Code 500.

Is my equipment or the new website the problem?

The new website menu also appears to have deleted the links to the various forums. 

33 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

If you were using shortcuts to get to the various forums you'll have to update them. Some of mine continued to work after the last update and some quit working.

I tried to update my shortcut, but I can't find a new website path to the Saloon.  All the new website menu now shows is "CONNECT" which leads to this forum and the Wild Bunch forum.  I cannot find a new path to the Saloon.  

Look near the top of this page, above the topic title.  You see:  Home >  SASS Forums  >  SASS Wire  >  Saloon ???

Click on SASS Forums, then you can pick Saloon from there.

That is on my laptop, not sure if it would be different on a phone.

--------------

Or, from the SASSNET.com home page, click "connect" then SASS Wire Forum, then Saloon.

Thanks. I gave it a try.

At the top of the SASS Wire Page (this page) I see only the SASS Wire button.  The blue "SASS Forums" button appears when I select SASS WIRE off the Home Page.   From the blue SASS FORUMS button on the SASS Wire Page, 

I select "SASS FORUMS" and get a list of the several Forums.  I select "Saloon", and all I get is:

"This Page NOT Working"

Error Code #500.

(I note that the "SASS Forums" button is absent on the Home Page.  From the Home Page, you have to select "CONNECT" from the main menu, then select from  the drop-down list of forums -- except the Saloon is entirely absent from that menu list.)

Are others able to access the Saloon ?

I am trying to  work through this from an Andriod Phone -- it doesn't seem like that should make any difference).  

Saloon comes up fine on my Android, so that's not it.  Before the software update, there were a variety of posts from various folks that had problems getting on the Saloon.  Maybe your issue is related to theirs.  Suggestions included clearing cookies and cache and rebooting.

3 hours ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

I tried to update my shortcut, but I can't find a new website path to the Saloon.  All the new website menu now shows is "CONNECT" which leads to this forum and the Wild Bunch forum.  I cannot find a new path to the Saloon.  

Go ahead and click on the "Wire Forum", this will bring up the old same menu as before, with Wire Forum, Saloon, SASS Merchants, Classified. Or copy this link.

https://forums.sassnet.com/index.php

11 minutes ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Saloon comes up fine on my Android, so that's not it.  Before the software update, there were a variety of posts from various folks that had problems getting on the Saloon.  Maybe your issue is related to theirs.  Suggestions included clearing cookies and cache and rebooting.

OK. Got it!  Clearing cookies did it.

Thank you v. much for your help.  

(Any time a cowboy can't get into the Saloon, he has himself a serious problem)

Thx again!

DDD

Archived