SASS Wire Forum

Just when I had the living room cleaned up

Utah Bob #35998

The old tv finally crapped out so I upgraded.:rolleyes:

76E359A8-A5E2-4841-B43E-BAF303B4BF52.jpeg

My inlaws moved in in 1966.  They bought a console model black and white TV for $15.  They didn't like color TV.  The local repair shop finally told them not to bring it back for repair.   The tuner switch went out.  So they bought a VHS player to use the tuner as the TV tuner would get channal 3. They used it that way for a few more years. 

OH quit bellyaching Utah.

At least it isn't your stove that pooped the bed - Like mine did a few hours ago, just in time for our Thanksgiving this Monday, October 10

An expen$ive KitchenAid built in model as well, after I spent nearly 3K on repairs to it since 2020

Nine years old.

Going shopping for a new one tomorrow morning and hopefully I can get it installed before it's time to cook the turkey.

19 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

At least it isn't your stove that pooped the bed - Like mine did a few hours ago, just in time for our Thanksgiving this Monday, October 10

An expen$ive KitchenAid built in model as well, after I spent nearly 3K on repairs to it since 2020

Nine years old.

Going shopping for a new one tomorrow morning and hopefully I can get it installed before it's time to cook the turkey.

One of the large burners went out on my stove. So there.  :P

Looking at the interweb I think I can fix it. Hopefully without burning the house down.

Utah, Looks like you were watching The Big Red One.

I got it on a DVD and now I'll have to dig it out.

12 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Nine years old.

Could go out to eat.

Archived