SASS Wire Forum

Cougar Swinging

Subdeacon Joe

5 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

That's "swangin'"

Now, you know what John said, and I know what John said, but otto don't care.

I had enough trouble just getting him to accept the apostrophe.

Holy Cow! I was going to do a search for a sexy middle aged lady dancing so I typed in “Cougar Swinging” then clicked on images on DDG. :blush:

Let’s just say I am glad I didn’t do that search on the laptop in the living room. 

2 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Does anyone but me feel like getting  a laser and seeing if she'll chase the light like my daughter's cat does?

I got an adult bear on my front porch to slap at a red laser one night.  Pretty funny, except the part about the bear being on my porch.  It left uneventfully after a few minutes, just a routine recon mission, I suspect.  

You suppose it's in some kind of enclosure?   We once sawed out a lot of heavy lumber for a tiger pin. The tiger had toys. The lumber was for an elevated platform for it to climb on.

This was a place in Columbia has a sanctuary for unwanted animals.  Blind horses,  coons found injured on the road. They actually had two tigers,  bobcats, wolf, etc,  all apparently couldn't be turned loose. They had chickens they let hatch their eggs because eating the eggs would be cruel. 

1 hour ago, Warden Callaway said:

You suppose it's in some kind of enclosure?   We once sawed out a lot of heavy lumber for a tiger pin. The tiger had toys. The lumber was for an elevated platform for it to climb on.

This was a place in Columbia has a sanctuary for unwanted animals.  Blind horses,  coons found injured on the road. They actually had two tigers,  bobcats, wolf, etc,  all apparently couldn't be turned loose. They had chickens they let hatch their eggs because eating the eggs would be cruel. 

From a trail cam in Black Hawk CO according to the information on YouTube.

Archived