SASS Wire Forum

SPF Lightly Used Dillon SL900 Press

vidette

Up for sale is a Dillon SL900 shotshell press setup for 12 gauge. I purchased it less than a year ago from Dillon's website for ~$2,100 fully loaded with tax and shipping. You'll get everything you see in the picture, including the case feeder, toolhead/powder measure, strong mount, shell bin, shot bin, etc. I'll even throw in the $40 Skylight LED strip from Inline Fabrication.

I'm asking $1,700 and that's a significant discount from what you'll pay new from Dillon for the same setup, after tax and shipping. Local pickup only in the Chattanooga area, or I might bring it to Land Run if you buy me a beer.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I just do not like this press at all.  I've tried for a year to get consistent rounds out of it, and it's not working for me, after a lot of back and forth with Dillon. If you want to know specifics, just message me. Let's not start a holy war.  Thanks for looking!

dillon1.jpg

dillon2.JPG

dillon3.JPG

I have a SL 900 and have actually ran a few shells on this press for sale for comparison it works like a charm. I already have 2 of these SL 900s and if I needed a 3rd definitely would be this one.

Don't want no Holy war either Would you be interested in $1600.00 Bring it to land Run and I will bring cash and a case of your favorite Beer. best to text me or personnel email 254-265-5253 or rjmurphy1992@gmail.com will arrive at land Run Wed. After noon

• vidette changed the title to SPF Lightly Used Dillon SL900 Press

Archived