SASS Wire Forum

Another High Noon at Tusco is in the books!

Buckaroo Bubba

Thank you to everyone who joined us at High Noon at Tusco 2022! 

Congrats to the Cumberland Kid our Top Overall and Men's Shooter and Clementine Valentine our Top Ladies Shooter at High Noon.

As always we appreciate the continued support that we receive. Thank you to everyone who helped out. A great shoot doesn't happen without a great team. 

Scores are up, check them out: https://www.tuscolongriders.com/2022-scores

Be on the look out the next couple of days, there will be a questionnaire emailed to you. Please take a few minutes and let us know what you think about High Noon. We take each one of them seriously and make changes where we see fit. 

Thank you for another great High Noon at Tusco!

Buckaroo Bubba

It was a great shoot as always. My shooting was a disaster but still a fun weekend with our cowboy family. Thanks posse two for being such a great group. 

55 minutes ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

It was a great shoot as always. My shooting was a disaster but still a fun weekend with our cowboy family. Thanks posse two for being such a great group. 

Yours was a disaster? How about 2 rifle jams one for 10 the other for 6 plus a few other misses and two procedurals! Yikes!!!

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Yours was a disaster? How about 2 rifle jams one for 10 the other for 6 plus a few other misses and two procedurals! Yikes!!!

I'll raise you 2misses, a "P" and an SDQ. 

10 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

I'll raise you 2misses, a "P" and an SDQ. 

Yikes!

I took some pictures on side match day and posted them on flickr.  They're mostly of the plainsman's match with a few other side match activities.  

https://www.flickr.com/photos/189283872@N03/albums/with/72177720302635539

Archived