SASS Wire Forum

Pre-annoyed?

Lawdog Dago Dom

Absolutely!

Whenever my wife says:

“The computer is acting up will you look at it?” My first inclination is to grab a ball bat and “fix” the computer 

“My brother is dropping by.” My first inclination is to grab a ball bat and “fix” the brother in law.

Every time I have to drive in a public space, including parking lots, whenever I go into certain stores, and sometimes when I have to go downtown and walk around.....all are stupid people triggers.

Every time I climb into my F250 pickup and I have to plan for a couple minutes how proceed while avoiding its irritating warning chimes.  

AND every time I drive into a vehicle dealership or Lowes store.  

Any time BREAKING NEWS scrolls across the tv screen. It’s never good.

21 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

I thought everyone woke up that way.

I do anymore. I mean yes, always.

I like my job but when I see ANY of the managers I get annoyed long before they open their mouths. (I put that very politely.)

Traffic.

How people "drive" their shopping carts at the grocery store.

I could go on, but that would only pre annoy me and I've only had 1 coffee so far this morning.

;)

Now, the picture in the first post. Marissa Tomei (sp?) from a 90's movie, I believe. Her voice was beyond annoying in the movie (although a super funny flick) but she was and still is super beautiful,  so that's NOT annoying.

12 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

One of the primary reasons I try to do whatever I have to do during the day, I try to be back home by noon. There are a LOT less people out in the early morning hours. 

Problem is, it seems the ones that are out are the old men and women who turn out of parking lots in front of me, causing me to jam on my brakes, then proceed to drive ten miles under the speed limit. Thus pegging the Annoyed-O-Meter and causing my Swear Jar to overflow.

1 hour ago, DocWard said:

Problem is, it seems the ones that are out are the old men and women who turn out of parking lots in front of me, causing me to jam on my brakes, then proceed to drive ten miles under the speed limit. Thus pegging the Annoyed-O-Meter and causing my Swear Jar to overflow.

Well!-_- At least I don't drive in the fast lane with my turn signal on all the way home. :rolleyes:

I also become post-annoyed frequently.

2 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Well!-_- At least I don't drive in the fast lane with my turn signal on all the way home. :rolleyes:

I always tell 'em, "If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk".

Archived