SASS Wire Forum

At Russia’s borders

Once the poor buggers are there, I hope they are able to surrender and escape.

Question: Is there any record or history of Russian troops fragging their unpopular or dangerous officers?

41 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Once the poor buggers are there, I hope they are able to surrender and escape.

Question: Is there any record or history of Russian troops fragging their unpopular or dangerous officers?

If they have a high rank the troopers call their locations to the Ukrainians and the problem goes away.

Putin just declared the Ukrainian territory he invaded as part of Russia. Hey, history buffs does that sound familiar? Same reasoning Herr Schickelgrubber used about the Sudetenland! :angry: I bet that if the Ukrainians attack to get their territory back, Vlad will claim they are attacking Russia. He might even go nuclear. Best would be if he sent in those conscripts to occupy those areas...and they all threw down their arms and surrendered! Oh, wait, we are imposing more sanctions against Russia. Right! That'll do it. Just like the current sanctions have deterred him. Interestingly, Ukraine may apply for membership in NATO.  If that happened (and I doubt that it will...at least for a while), that would put a whole new factor, given Article 5 in the NATO charter! :unsure:

9 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Well, these guys beat the crap out of their CO. Does that count?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russian-conscripts-beat-up-their-officer-after-he-tells-them-you-are-all-cannon-fodder/ar-AA12ri19?cvid=c60b31c7390b46009863f46a170a8b3c

Archived