SASS Wire Forum

Mr. Bullet Feeder + Dillon RL1100

Lawdog Dago Dom

I have one on both my RL1100 for small pistol and a super 1050 for large pistol and they work great ounce you get them setup properly for the bullet you are using. If you are loading 38 cal 125 gr or smaller be sure to order with the small output assembly. Not the large. With the large the bullets get lodged in sideways and jam up. Also make sure you use their powder funnels for the caliber you are loading and put just enough bell on the case for the bullet to drop in. Do not use the powder funnels that you have with the dies you are currently using. My only regret is you loose your powder check station. Just need to pay attention more now. You won't regret the harmonious outcome. 

Knucky

34 minutes ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

Looks like swapping out tool heads with the 1100 will be more of a chore. Or does it just look that way. I got spoiled with the 550. Very easy.

Not really. Just looks that way.  Enjoy your 1100

Tip:  be sure to remove the ratchet first. makes removing the toolhead easier

Mr. Bullet feeder is the best accessory that I've purchased for my Dillon.  As Knucky McPee gave good advice, also  may take a bit of tweaking to get set up.   Angle of the bullet hopper is key to "no upside downs". (More tilt seems better).   But once you have it right, don't mess with it and it runs fast!  

Archived