SASS Wire Forum

Beloved SASS Marshal Bobble Head Poll

Ruby Ruthless SASS#105922

Howdy Everyone, we need your opinion! SASS has been petitioned to bring back the beloved SASS Marshal Bobble Heads. The pricing has nearly doubled since the last time we ordered them (and we have to order a minimum of 250!), so before we make this commitment, we want to make sure the item has enough interest from you all. The SASS Marshal Bobble heads would have a retail price of $45. Please cast your vote on Facebook at the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/247150769193328/permalink/1244325346142527/

Hmm, if people who already had them (how many were there?) knew they could sell them for $45, then maybe they would be happy to and so no need to order new ones??  Thinking out loud.

edit: I guess I would add that as far as a poll goes, a no vote means absolutely nothing.  Only the quantity of yes votes would matter.

Even though I can see the poll, looks like I have to log into facebook to be able to vote in the poll.  Since I dont do facebook you can add me to the no column.  I already have one of those SASS Marshal bobble heads.

2 hours ago, Equanimous Phil said:

Could a owner please post a picture of the old Marshal Bobble Head? I might be also interested in buying two (although shipping costs a fortune for me..) 

Here’s my Marshal! He needs a break from all our travelin’ so I need a few new Marshal’s to give mine a rest! :P Can’t see that well but he’s holding a double barrel shotgun behind him. 

657C7D9C-FA54-4BAF-8683-2598095F9830.thumb.jpeg.3f9199a3dce66c18ce678206bcf3e2a8.jpeg

Hugs!

Scarlett

4 hours ago, Texas Jack Black said:

Why would this  poll only be on Facebook??

Ruby sent me an email, so presume all SASS members will get one. I had already emailed her as requested on the bobblehead thread. She replied and put me on the list. She needs to sell a minimum of 250.

5 hours ago, Texas Jack Black said:

Why would this  poll only be on Facebook??

Hello Texas Jack Black,

Facebook has the option to do a poll with just a simple yes or no click option. We cross posted on the wire forum in case folks either didn't see the facebook post or if they didn't have Facebook could comment on the wire to vote as well. Please let us know your thoughts here if you would like!

Best,

Ruby Ruthless

SASS Club Administrator. 

I have enough do-dads as it is, but I suggest making them a commemorative item with a new version every year.

Count me in for a couple of them. I’ve been contemplating a SASS themed gun cart and I’ve got a place for one of them on it. 

They are going to be FULL COLOR...Not the brown sepia, right?

On 9/30/2022 at 1:55 PM, Ruby Ruthless SASS#105922 said:

Hello Texas Jack Black,

Facebook has the option to do a poll with just a simple yes or no click option. We cross posted on the wire forum in case folks either didn't see the facebook post or if they didn't have Facebook could comment on the wire to vote as well. Please let us know your thoughts here if you would like!

Best,

Ruby Ruthless

SASS Club Administrator. 

I'm in for one. Thank you

I don't do any of the social media sites, including Facebook, but I would buy one of the bobblehead marshals at $45.

Archived