SASS Wire Forum

Man wanted on New South Wales/ Victorian border....... could be hard to identify if seen???

Buckshot Bear

Just now, Rip Snorter said:

Poor souls, but still free to render themselves virtually unemployable.

Anyone who makes themselves unemployable should not be eligible for Welfare or any other taxpayer funded assistance.

1 minute ago, DeaconKC said:

Anyone who makes themselves unemployable should not be eligible for Welfare or any other taxpayer funded assistance.

IMHO folks who do this have a disability, maybe not a lot different than those who want healthy limbs cut off.  It shouldn't be anything fancy, but if not treatment, at least food and shelter, and I am about as hard core conservative as you will find.

Imagine being the Father of the girl who brings that fellow home, as her new boyfriend, just to introduce you !

1 hour ago, Rip Snorter said:

IMHO folks who do this have a disability, maybe not a lot different than those who want healthy limbs cut off.  It shouldn't be anything fancy, but if not treatment, at least food and shelter, and I am about as hard core conservative as you will find.

Your tab, not mine.

JHC

They get the hot chicks though.

3ED71C28-C77A-45A7-B4E3-702F0AFCEB5E.jpeg

13 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Imagine being the Father of the girl who brings that fellow home, as her new boyfriend, just to introduce you !

He'd leave in a box :ph34r:

There are some real freaks out there. You occasionally see them in Seattle walking around. There was one who was arrested for burglary or something who had his entire head done in a skull tattoo, and the ink had leached into one of his eyes causing it to turn completely black. Talk about somebody you didn't want to invite for dinner.

16 hours ago, Rip Snorter said:

This person is obviously smart enough to figure out how to commit crimes.  He's just made choices in tattoos that are way outside the mainstream of society.  

Self-destructive?  Unemployable by a "mainstream" company?  Probably a little touched in the head?  Yes to all three.

But not "disabled" and not worthy of a society paying for food and shelter.  And I'm about as hard core liberal as you'll find in the Saloon.

1 hour ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

This person is obviously smart enough to figure out how to commit crimes.  He's just made choices in tattoos that are way outside the mainstream of society.  

Self-destructive?  Unemployable by a "mainstream" company?  Probably a little touched in the head?  Yes to all three.

But not "disabled" and not worthy of a society paying for food and shelter.  And I'm about as hard core liberal as you'll find in the Saloon.

With no lawful options,  after the fact of the disfigurement, crime will be the inevitable choice.  A cornered rat is the worst.

Archived