SASS Wire Forum

Texas couple finds fully automatic military-grade M16s in storage cases purchased online

Chantry

Link: https://www.ksat.com/news/2022/09/27/texas-couple-finds-fully-automatic-military-grade-m16s-in-storage-cases-purchased-online/

A dozen M-16 get "lost" and no one notices?  A bunch of people are going to be in trouble. 

1 hour ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Didn't they lose like 10K of them over in Iraq or nearby several years ago?

Didn't obama/holder ship a bunch to Mexico (cartels) at one point under the guise of a program called Fast and Furious?

Are these folks going to be charged?  I don't see them, or anyone who transported the guns, being guilty of anything.  Probably the folks who sold them are clean, too.

Strange that the government can't keep track of their guns, but they want to take ours away.

1 hour ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Didn't they lose like 10K of them over in Iraq or nearby several years ago?

Not to forget the 250k or so left in Afghanistan just about a year ago. 

Calls to mind a tale I heard about a surplus army water buffalo that was auctioned through DRMO a while back, that was half-full of once-dropped AKs. Buyer allegedly knew exactly which trailer to bid on. 

But that’s just a tale I heard. 

7 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

Didn't obama/holder ship a bunch to Mexico (cartels) at one point under the guise of a program called Fast and Furious?

Funny how F&F just got swept under the rug and forgotten.  Typical U.S. justice for criminality on the Left. 

Archived