SASS Wire Forum

WANTED: Tuned 1873 Pistol Grip 38/357

Rancho Roy

Looking for a cowboy gunsmith tuned, short stroked, pistol grip, 1873 Uberti in 38/357

Must feed 38 Specials reliably

Codymatic preferred, but will consider others.

Please email me... rvb100@comcast.net

Sent you an email with pictures.

BTW It is a bad idea to put your email address or phone number in a WTB add.  Bad people surf web forums like ours looking for this.  Then they search the web and find a picture of what you are looking for and send it to you like they have it for sale.  Once you send the money you never hear from them again.  At least with a PM you stand a chance of knowing if they have a presence on the forum and can see how long they have been a member.  And if you receive a PM telling you that they have a friend that has just what you are looking for and here is a link to his email address check to see how many posts they have because if the only post they have is the PM they just sent to you, you can bet that they are out to steel your money.  Just my two cents.

Actually have two and willing to let the older one go. (It is a pistol grip, half round, half octagon barrel and tuned by Donnie Jones, AKA, Cody Conagher.).

Approx 200 rounds through it.

Retirement and relocation have limited my SASS involvement for three years now.

If interested, I can be reached at 571-259-8342 or agylesarms@aol.com.

Doc, your email isn't working. 

I'm interested!

Can you send a couple pictures?

What is the overall condition?

Price and Location?

Thanks

rvb100 at comcast dot net

Rancho Roy

Archived