SASS Wire Forum

SPFUberti Dragoon with conversion cylinder FS Price dropped again!

Gimmyguns

Selling a very nice Uberti Dragoon with conversion cylinder only in 45LC. This is the fire blued dragoon. With loadinging lever included. Does have a nice correct height front sight installed. Looking for $325 shipped and will ship cylinder separately. PayPal friends and family email with questions gimmyguns@gmail.com

D09E009E-C9FC-4E22-A0A2-6179F071C7B5.jpeg

EFA7A8AA-FC8E-4922-B047-8EB2CFA8D6C7.jpeg

• Gimmyguns changed the title to Uberti Dragoon with conversion cylinder FS price dropped
  • Gimmyguns changed the title to Uberti Dragoon with conversion cylinder FS price dropped

I don't know if this is correct/legal or whatever, but I once called the local ATF contact and asked about shipping a percussion revolver and a conversion cylinder -

"It can't be installed and must be in a separate box from the revolver, but you're good to send them in the same shipment". 

"What...?"

"It can't be installed, and it can't be in the same box, but it can be in the same shipment, like on the same truck or shipping container or pallet or whatever".

"So... I box the revolver, then box the cylinder separately, then wrap the two boxes together with stretch wrap... and I'm good?"

"Yes."

Sorta makes sense, I guess. Or maybe she's dead wrong, who knows.

• Gimmyguns changed the title to Uberti Dragoon with conversion cylinder FS Price dropped again!
  • Gimmyguns changed the title to SPFUberti Dragoon with conversion cylinder FS Price dropped again!

Archived