SASS Wire Forum

Click bait!

I heard those 6 cylinder electric cars hive people lots of problems. I read on the internet where the 6 cylinder is just fine in the city but out on country roads they can’t make it up hill very quickly and gives locals the opportunity to throw things at ‘em. Why, one man nearly lost an eye due to an errant flying cucumber. Dangerous vehicles. 

I would go for the twin 6 cylinders in parallel with the solar boost projectile deflection system. ;)

16 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

According to an article I read somewhere recently, the problem is the infrastructure ain't there yet to support all those electric cars. 

........... is that dependant on how many cylinders they have ?  ...........

....or, its it the same irregardless of how many cylinders they have ??? .......   :huh:

A/C - heat - lights for the house - charge the car ???? decissions , decission , decissions  , doesnt that haight ashbury crowd look good about now ? and that commune in the desert ? make love baby ........................

• 2 months later...
On 9/27/2022 at 12:31 AM, Trailrider #896 said:

According to an article I read somewhere recently, the problem is the infrastructure ain't there yet to support all those electric cars. 

The one above has existing infrastructure. Called a gas station.

I find it deplorable that Doc's Flux Capacitor has been suppressed for so long.

Archived