SASS Wire Forum

Testing the waters- looking for a Pietta Remington NMA .44 C & B revolver, white grips would be a plus Anyone?

Hello to All, 

I am hoping to find a stainless Pietta Remington NMA, commonly called the. 1858 Army. White grips would be great, too. And I’d be getting a conversion cylinder for .45 Colt, so if you have that we can make a package deal. Does anyone happen to have one they’d sell? I am awaiting a settlement from a lawsuit that will come soon, and want to put the cash to good use. If you have such an item, please PM me here. Thanks for your time.

• SGT. M. F. QUINCANNON, #32999 changed the title to Testing the waters- looking for a Pietta Remington NMA .44 C & B revolver, white grips would be a plus Anyone?

I've got a Pietta, and two percussion cylinders for it + the Taylors .45 Colt conversion cylinder. If I understand the law correctly, the conversion cylinder has to be shipped separate, so paying shipping on two separate packages, $500, shipped & insured is my bottom line.

I've got a buddy who's been telling me for two years or more, "Don't sell that, I want it - I'll take it as soon as I get the money". Well, after two years, it's pretty safe to say he's never going to get the money. :lol: 

The conversion cylinder is almost new, and is currently $291.43 + shipping. The revolver isn't new or like new, but it isn't beat all to crap either - somewhere in between, I guess.

If interested, PM me an email, and I'll send some pics of scratches, wear & tear, etc.

1858.jpg

Archived