SASS Wire Forum

Cleveland ACD Champions

Rye Miles #13621

16 players on this team are rookies playing their first year in MLB!

Pretty amazing!:o

7 minutes ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

The sad thing is I spend so much time umpiring these days that I don't have time to watch any baseball!

I think you’d enjoy this team, they don’t swing for the fences, they hit, run, steal bases, have good defense and good pitching. They’re fun to watch! Hope you can catch them in the playoffs. 

3 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I think you’d enjoy this team, they don’t swing for the fences, they hit, run, steal bases, have good defense and good pitching. They’re fun to watch! Hope you can catch them in the playoffs. 

Thats the way good baseball teams win. 

If you have any pull at all with the INDIANS, tell them to take it easy on the Rays for the next three games. A home wildcard game would be good for the area after the hurricane and all.

Congrats to Cleveland. 

4 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Thats the way good baseball teams win. 

If you have any pull at all with the INDIANS, tell them to take it easy on the Rays for the next three games. A home wildcard game would be good for the area after the hurricane and all.

Congrats to Cleveland. 

Stay safe down there! Hope all is well.
I like that you called them the Indians!! I’m trying to get used to the new name and it’s hard but I like the spirit these young guys have!!

1 minute ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Stay safe down there! Hope all is well. 

It'll be what it'll be.

I think that the players will be quite worried as they will be in Cleveland and their families (maybe) will be in the path. Some of them have permanent homes here.

7 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

It'll be what it'll be.

I think that the players will be quite worried as they will be in Cleveland and their families (maybe) will be in the path. Some of them have permanent homes here.

We have rain and thunderstorms today and it’s predicted also for Tuesday and Wednesday. It’s not all day rain so hopefully we’ll get the games in.

The Rays players that live with their families down there should bring them up here. Lots of nice hotels just minutes from the ball park!

6 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I do watch the playoffs, and yes, I prefer the "small ball" game to the home run only game.

33 minutes ago, punxsutawneypete said:

If Steven Kwan doesn't get Rookie of the Year there better be an investigation.

What a pleasant surprise he’s been! I agree 100%!

Archived