SASS Wire Forum

Uberti 1872 Open Tops 38 Special

Sedalia Dave

I saw these this week, they are beautiful guns.

Just now, One Miss Lefty said:

How much use have these guns seen I can see holster wear on them so I’m curious. 

No idea. I bought them used 3 or 4 years ago. Shoot the first two (without the red tag) at least once a month. The one with the red tag was a backup that I have only shot a few times. 

That said they are all mechanically sound and have many years of shooting left in them. Only selling them as I recently bought a pair of 72s with custom grips that I like better.

The reason for selling all three is I now have enough pistols that I no longer buy a third as a backup. Should one give me trouble at a big match I just switch to a different pair. 

• 2 weeks later...

Each time someone replies to a topic it goes back to the top of the first page. Keeps active listing on the first couple of pages for better visibility.

BTT = BacK To The Top

Bump is when another poster replies to the thread to move it back to the first page.

33 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Each time someone replies to a topic it goes back to the top of the first page. Keeps active listing on the first couple of pages for better visibility.

BTT = BacK To The Top

Bump is when another poster replies to the thread to move it back to the first page.

33 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

BTT = BacK To The Top

Cool, thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived